“Been years...”

Add it.
Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Came here in 2006 with a partner of mine to meet with USAF Alumni of his, and had a great meal and wonderful time.

Reviewed 30 July 2012

Bar inventory was skimpy and my drink was not all that great. Food was OK. Pretty much everything else nearby was fast food so I would go back before I would do fast food.

Reviewed 17 June 2012

I have never had a bad experience at Lone Star. Prices are decent but the steaks are out of this world!

Reviewed 29 April 2012

At one time Lone Star had decent steaks. No more. They have gone to a cheap, tough cut. The steaks are dry and lacking in flavor - all steaks as I've tried several. I don't need that. The grill at DLM cooks a better steak at half the price.

Reviewed 18 May 2011

Was in Dayton for a quarterly business meeting, and had been on travel eating fast food the day before - so I went to Lone Star for a meal and a beer. Was seated promptly, server came quickly, and was knowledgeable. I had a great bacon wrapped sirloin done exactly as I asked for it - with a great salad and loaf of bread. Was as good a meal as I've had on the road - and I travel a lot. Two thumbs up.

2  Thank mahanc46