“Girls' lunch”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dallas, TX
“Girls' lunch”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We went here on a Friday afternoon as part of a wedding weekend. I was very impressed. All of us loved our food: roasted beets and goat cheese appetizer, fancy macaroni and cheese, an amazing and unique fried-lemon chicken sandwich (yes, lemons fried rind and all - delicious!), and an equally amazing fried green tomato/goat cheese/bacon sandwich. Unique food done very well, in a fairly casual but cute setting, for a fairly reasonable price. I wish I actually lived close by so I could come here again soon!

• Visited May 2014

“Good”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We’ve been wanting to try Meadowlark for a while now and it was pretty good. Their complimentary crackers and celery with carrot and ginger sauce was very good! We also ordered the spinach cigars which where amazing but had a kick at the end. Their garlic fries were delicious as well. For an entrée, I ordered their pecan crusted fish which was very good. The sides, mash potatoes and veggies where nothing special. My husband ordered their burger and was very disappointed. It was very greasy and the fries that came with it were very salty. My friends enjoyed their meals as well. So, 3 out of 4 would go back!

• Visited May 2014
Centerville, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“disappointed”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Was told there would be a 20 minute wait for lunch. After 40 minutes, went to the host and were told that we were next. Watched others being called who came in after us. Were told once again that were next. Finally left and went to another restaurant.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Linda O
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mediocre at best”
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went for our 25th anniversary. Looking for something different and interesting. Menu was interesting but unfortunately, food was not. Strip steak gristly. Chicken dish bland and flavorless, kind of like the service. We won't be going back.

1 Thank David C
Dayton, Ohio
“Always a great meal and excellent service”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I've eaten at Meadowlark many times and the food is always tasty, sensibly priced and inventive, and the service is top notch. In addition to the standard menu, there is a separate list of specials that feature local ingredients. You can't go wrong at this restaurant.

Visited April 2014