“Amazing!”

Corleone's Pizza
Ranked #405 of 788 Restaurants in Dayton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 April 2018

Food was amazing! My dad ordered the alfredo with chicken and broccoli and it was so good. The rest of us ordered a large pizza the combo and it was amazing! The service was top notch, they treat us like family.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

I have eaten at this place many times and will go back. It is almost an hour drive from my house, but my family loves the steak ranchero sub. I would recommend this place to everyone. The food is very good and the service is fast. The only downfall is they do not have a place to eat inside. However, if you want to pick up some really good pizza or an amazing sub this is the place to go. The prices are very reasonable as well.

Reviewed 9 November 2015

We were staying at a local hotel while traveling and decided to order in and Pizza was the choice.

Hotel recommended this place and ordering was easy.

Delivery was quick and the Pizza was average/good but not great.

Ordered Chicken Parm and what we got was deep fried chicken fingers cut up over spaghetti and topped with sauce and a thick layer of cheese. I guess it was their version of the dish. Quantity was there the pasta was good but the sauce was jar sauce and the deep fried chicken fingers were soggy.

Most likely won't order from here again

Reviewed 16 October 2015

I have loved Corleone’s pizza for as long as I can remember. However, we had the worst customer service experience with them last night. I ordered a pizza at 11:03. I was told it would be delivered in 35-40 minutes. I called to check on things at 11:59 pm, as it had not been delivered. No apology on being late – only told the driver got held up on a previous delivery and he should be there any minute. At 12:16 am – the pizza had still not been delivered. When I called I said “Our pizza is still not here. Can I cancel the order?” The person who answered the phone simply said “Not a problem” and then immediately hung up the phone. Again – no apology. Five minutes later the delivery guy showed up – so 1 hour and 18 minutes after I had ordered. I informed him we had already cancelled the order. He shrugged his shoulders and walked away. No apology need, apparently. We will not be ordering from here again.

Reviewed 7 May 2015 via mobile

Customer service from this establishment is absolutely horrible. I ordered my food walked into their resturant to pick up my order after prepaying over the phone before I picked up my order. Got there spent almost $30 bucks order a Extra Large pie manager made a large pizza instead. We ended up waiting until manager made another pizza for us. We were then offered drinks as a courtesy for having to wait so long since they messed up our order. We were told that they had Pepsi products, after picking out the drinks that we wanted we were told that they turned off the fountain machine for the drinks, and they offered us water to drink instead. Mind you this was not water from a throw away bottle this was water from a sink faucet right behind the bar at their Centerville location how rude and insulting. Absolutely, horrible customer service this was my first visit to their restaurant. If they don't change how they treat their customers they won't last long at the rate they're going! Absolutely, terrible customer service. What happened to integrity, honesty, and respect? just pothethic. Oh yeah don't worry about going off of their menu for their store closing hours, when you get to the Centerville location they have a paper taped to the door with absolutely different closing times then what which was advertised on their menus. Manager also needs to do better with his customer service skills, he lacks what it takes to provide excellent customer service skills. The manager needs a lot of training on what it takes to provide great customer service. Who cares if the pizza is good, if you lack the customer service skills to keep your guest happy, satisfied, and wanting to come back a 2nd or 3rd time. Get it right the first time around. It doesn't take multiple attempts stop slacking in the customer service dept.

Been to Corleone's Pizza? Share your experiences!