Lisa at the front desk was very nice. The lobby was updated and the free breakfast was fine. You would not leave hungry. I had a 2nd floor room away from the highway and was very quiet. The room is a little small. Bed comfortable and flat screen TV with Fridge. Yes I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For business travelers and aviation fans alike, the Red Lion Inn & Suites in Dayton is here to help you relax and recharge during your travels. With ample amenities and features, like daily continental breakfast and free airport shuttle, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and a great value. Our friendly staff is ready to help with any questions or concerns, and our accommodations provide you with soft beds for sweet dreams. Centrally located on I-75, one mile south of I-70 and just 10 minutes from Dayton International Airport, our prime location is convenient to downtown, Wright Patterson Air Force Base, the National Museum of the US Air Force, and Wright State University. History buffs will enjoy easy access to Carillon Historical Park and the Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historical Park. If you’re bringing friends along, our group room rates are the best value option, and our pet-friendly hotel welcomes your four legged family members too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Lion Inn & Suites Dayton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Dayton North Hotel Dayton
- Fairfield Dayton
- Dayton Fairfield Inn
- Red Lion Inn & Suites Dayton Ohio