“I found my stay very good. I booked the hotel through...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dayton North

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dayton North
Ranked #18 of 45 Hotels in Dayton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Macon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

Visit to see friends. Convenient, clean, private, and comfortable!
Very affordable too. Would use again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

daytonnorthgm, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dayton North, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such nice things about the staff and the service provided. It's great to hear that we are meeting your needs and earning your business as a returning guest.

Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future and if I can be of any assistance with these reservations please feel free to contact me personally at daytongm@5shm.com
Toledo, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

After reading some of the reviews I was a bit leary about staying here with my sister and cousin but we were pleased with the room and the area. We had a penthouse room that consisted of sitting area (with pullout bed), kitchen, a king bedroom with a bathroom, and a loft bedroom upstairs with its own bath.There was even a fireplace in the living area. Breakfast is included although we were not impressed with the eggs or sausage. But there was pancakes, a waffle maker, muffins, yogurt, cereals and fruits available. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The only downside was the wood steps leading up to the room need a bit of updating and the vents were dusty. But all in all this is a good place to stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

My fiance and I stayed in Dayton in 2011 merely to sleep on our roadtrip from Iowa out to Virginia. As such, we just wanted the cheapest place we could find (which so happened to be Hawthorn Suites). We thus weren't expecting much.

We were honestly surprised, however, with how nice this place ended up being. For the price, the rooms are extremely spacious and well maintained. It was very cozy. It obviously isn't the Ritz, but it is an extremely friendly and inviting hotel for those looking to get a good nights sleep. If ever back in Dayton, I would gladly pay 2-3 times as much as I did to stay here again. I didn't have a single complaint.

I am really surprised by the negative reviews. Don't be put off by them - this place is worth your consideration.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple