Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dayton North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Dayton)
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchenthe penthousequeen bedhot breakfastliving areaenjoyed my staycoffee makerstaff was friendlyyogurtfireplacedishwasherdonnaamberhighwaywalmart
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Kathy L, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dayton North, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I always choose this hotel because of access to restaurants and gas stations. Besides it's a great deal for the cost.

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Thank you so much for the nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like your's it always gives me great pleasure. My staff and I strive to make every guest's stay completely enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Very clean rooms, great service, value was amazing, the location is great I even asked the maintenance man Mr. Gene to do something small and he was very professional about it. I would recommend this hotel to everyone!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Lala C

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments about our hotel, it is awesome to hear that we are doing our job at keeping our hotel nice and clean for our guest. I have also passed your comments along to Mr. Gene, he is definitely a strong part of our foundation here, and we very much appreciate you pointing out your experience with him. We look forward to seeing you very very soon!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

My wife and I stopped for a nights rest on our way to Toledo. Although the pool was full of noisy kids, our nights sleep was restful and quiet. The propriety is a little tried, it was clean and comfortable. A great value. Terrance at the front desk was professional and articulate. The suite had everything we needed, was a great place to spend the night.

1  Thank dclsr

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments about our hotel, it is awesome to hear that we are doing our job at keeping our hotel nice and clean for our guest. I have also passed your comments along to my Guest Services Associate Terrence, he is definitely a strong part of our foundation here, and we very much appreciate you pointing out your experience with him. We look forward to seeing you very very soon!