“Absolutely Excellent! Great Staff!”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Absolutely Excellent! Great Staff!”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Nice staff and exceptionally clean hotel. I stay at this property frequently and the staff is very friendly and makes you feel right at home. Hotel has great breakfast and upgraded flat screen TV's. Very comfortable beds and rooms are very clean. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking to stay in the area!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 27 October 2013

While Country Inn and Suites are usually okay properties, there are various problems with this one. I had to move four times to get a room where the TV worked - almost. I never did get a TV where the volume and channel selector both worked on all channels! I just gave up on moving from one room to another. I was charged the wrong rate and had to work hard at getting the right one. The owner did not want to accept criticism at first, but finally relented.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank CherokeeMan
Tom Y, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
We are sorry to hear our night auditor did not resolve the TV issues you experienced.

The cable box malfunctioned in one of the rooms you were in. Our staff should have quickly fixed the problem in the other rooms by simply switching the TV input setting from analog to HDMI digital.

Last month we dramatically upgraded our TV and internet services. Our Bright House TV programming now includes 72 free HD Channels including 3 HBO and 4 ESPN plus 40 free on-demand channels.

Our free High speed internet (wired and wireless) has 5 Meg dedicated bandwidth for each room, allowing every guest to download Netflix or other video at the same time!

Again, we apologize that our night auditor did not resolve the simple TV issue.
Bradenton, Florida
Reviewed 25 October 2013

This Hotel is #1 for a Reason. The Service and Staff are second to none. I have stayed here 4 out of the last 6 month and The staff has always treated me like you are part of there extended family. They have a Great Breakfast, Very Clean Rooms, Very Nice Pool and Workout Center . I have stayed at many hotels in the area and there is no comparison !!!!!!!!!!. Don't forget to ask for a free drink card for local restaurants. The staff will go above and beyond to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. Highly Recommend

Ed

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Jonesboro, Georgia
Reviewed 16 October 2013

This hotel was very comfortable and the attention to detail in the room was wonderful. The black out curtains kept our room nice and dark for a good night's rest. I was tickled by the extra electrical outlet in the bathroom which is not something you come across very often. The room also had a small fridge and a microwave "hidden" in the dresser. A nice touch. I don't have occasion to visit Bradenton often but would definitely stay here again. We have stayed at another Country Inn & Suites in Williamsburg, VA and it was nice too. Oh - loved the free cookies at reception.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 30 September 2013

The hotel looks really new. The King suite we had was decorated beautifully. The furnishings in the room were modern; granite in the bathroom and the kitchenette. It also had a refrigerator and stainless steel microwave. The lobby was beautiful. We loved it. My two children loved the pool. It was on the small side but overall was enjoyable. The staff was fantastic. We took advantage of the breakfast every morning, and it is very good and what you would expect from an upgraded continental breakfast. Their was a different selection of breakfast items every day. Without being asked, the staff was happy to get my 4-year-old another blueberry muffin once they ran out. The hotel is located near I-75 with a 20-minute drive to the beaches. The location is perfect for shopping and dining. It's in a great location! It's adjacent to the Publix parking lot, so if you wanted to save money on dining out you could. Overall, we had a fantastic stay. I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: The king suite we stayed in was on the 3rd floor and was perfect - no noise.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
New York City, New York
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Warm and cozy atmosphere.
Very clean rooms.
Fantastic Staff.
Walk to shopping and restaurants.
Convienent right of Route 75.
Fairly Priced.
Quality Continental Breakfast.
The hotel has that very warm country home feeling that makes you feel very comfortable.
Highly Recommend!

Room Tip: All Good rooms they are all basically the same layout.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank dialsusa
Frederick, Maryland
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My goal was a good night's sleep because I had to get an early start the following morning.The room was clean, cool and dark-great for sleep. Bed was super comfortable and they delivered my wake-up call just as ordered. The fridge in the room is very convenient. I had leftovers and was able to keep them cold overnight. The complimentary breakfast was extremely convenient as I didnt have to spend time stopping for coffee or breakfast. Staff was friendly and helpful. I'll definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo