Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75
GreenLeadersBronze level
Bradenton, Florida
“Great Stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013

Our group has been here for over a month. The staff is very accomodating, the rooms are big and the property is very well maintianed. There are restaurants, a grocery store and shopping just accross the street, which is very convenient. We stay in hotels year round and this hotel is one of the best. I would highly recommend this hotel.

1 Thank ceteacean

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Galveston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013

Stayed a couple nights for vacation with the family and this place is very clean. The manager was accommodating to all our needs. The food was excellent for a country inn and suites. Everyone in the family had a good stay including the grandparents! I would highly recommend this place if you are around this area.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank rahibr
miami
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013

VERY DISAPPOINTED... although I never fuss about hotels when traveling with my sons travel soccer commitments, on this occassion, I was disappointed with hotel. I did my research before booking on tripadvisor and found this to be a highly rated hotel. i was given option to reserve and i did. upon arrival, I was given a "handicap" room. i was disappointed with quality of room and bathroom as well. I immediately approached the receptionist and requested a change of room. she said b/c i had made my reservation thru Expedia, that there were no other rooms available. She added that if I would have reserved directly with the hotel, they would have given me all options at time of reservation and this would have been avoided. i mentioned that I would not like to take the room away from someone else who may need it and asked why I was being punished for using Expedia. She told me she would review with mgr since they had a king with jacuzzi available. I spoke to Expedia who called hotel and once expedia called the hotel, staff denied having any more rooms available, and i was unable to cancel without a one night charge. Bathroom does not look like photos provided on website. Also read on reviews that hotel was remodeled, yet receptionist clarified that hotel has not been, yet is only a 3 yr property. Property could well use a fix.

Room Tip: There are great hotels nearby, in better conditions, and less expensive. this room was $150 the nig...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank andreabb
Tom Y, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Expedia is a valued partner. We regret to hear about your disappointment in the room you received. We attempt to fulfill each of our guest’s requests to the best of our ability.

Your reservation was for a guest room with two queen size beds. The accessible room you recieved has two queen size beds. It is considerably larger than a standard room, with a larger bathroom and wide doors and has all of the amenities of a standard room, except for a walk-in shower instead of a tub/shower.

The hotel was fully booked with the soccer tournament. We did not have any other rooms with 2 queen size beds that we could move you to.

Best regards,

Tom Yorke
Tucson
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

Stayed here in March to attend a triathlon held at and around Manatee Lake. We drove from Tampa to Bradenton and had no problem finding the property. Very nice hotel with easy check in and check out. Good breakfast. Very comfortable room. Quiet, plenty of room for luggage. Close to restaurants. Easy drive to Bradenton Beach with more restaurants and shopping and a gorgeous beach. Our son and daughter-in-law stayed there at the same time and liked their room, too.

Room Tip: Rooms that face the front may have outdoor lighting shine into the room around the drapes. Rooms fa...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Bradenton, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

I have stayed there many times but this is the first review for this particular property..
Let me say the ownership of Paul and Tammy Patel make it a pleasure to stay on their property..The "INN" is very clean and organized..The rooms are very clean and up to date..
I highly recommend this property

Apopka, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

If you are ever traveling near I- 75 & St. Rd. 70 this is the best property to stay a day or several. Everything is so close for dining,shopping, sporting events, to just traveling onto your final destination it is all here with in 20- 40 minutes away. The IMG Academy is 10 minutes away.
The rooms are spotless, quiet & comfortable & never a problem to park for the night. The staff is top notch & my business travels are made much easier by staying here. Give them a call first.

Room Tip: base on physical needs.
Brooklyn, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

I spent one night on business. Like the previous Country Inn I stayed at, all the people there are nice, sweet and polite. The breakfast was good, but I wished they had cut fruit. A nice, clean and comfortable hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bradenton
Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton Downtown Historic District
BEST WESTERN PLUS Bradenton Hotel & Suites
BEST WESTERN PLUS Bradenton Gateway Hotel
Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota/Riverfront
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West
Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75? Share your experiences!