Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bradenton at I-75, FL
US$71
Sunrise Inn(Bradenton)
US$60
US$157
All reviewsfront desklakewood ranchsarasota areaexcellent hotelsmall fridge and microwavestaying at this hotelevery morninggrocery storeclean roomsthe entire staffnext morningwould recommend this hotel to anyonecomplimentary breakfastwould definitely stay here againsoccer tournamentfitness centersmall pool
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I stay here with my wife every time I go to Bradenton and no once we were disappointed. The rooms are spacious and very clean, the service is fantastic and the entire hotel is well kept and organized. At the front desk they always go the extra mile to accommodate our requests and to make our stay pleasurable. This is a quite place where we can relax. The location is a plus as beaches and restaurants are very close. Oh! I was forgetting the incredible free breakfast with a great variety of offerings.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank domenico c
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Our group has been here for over a month. The staff is very accomodating, the rooms are big and the property is very well maintianed. There are restaurants, a grocery store and shopping just accross the street, which is very convenient. We stay in hotels year round and this hotel is one of the best. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ceteacean
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Stayed a couple nights for vacation with the family and this place is very clean. The manager was accommodating to all our needs. The food was excellent for a country inn and suites. Everyone in the family had a good stay including the grandparents! I would highly recommend this place if you are around this area.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank rahibr
Reviewed 12 December 2013

VERY DISAPPOINTED... although I never fuss about hotels when traveling with my sons travel soccer commitments, on this occassion, I was disappointed with hotel. I did my research before booking on tripadvisor and found this to be a highly rated hotel. i was given option to reserve and i did. upon arrival, I was given a "handicap" room. i was disappointed with quality of room and bathroom as well. I immediately approached the receptionist and requested a change of room. she said b/c i had made my reservation thru Expedia, that there were no other rooms available. She added that if I would have reserved directly with the hotel, they would have given me all options at time of reservation and this would have been avoided. i mentioned that I would not like to take the room away from someone else who may need it and asked why I was being punished for using Expedia. She told me she would review with mgr since they had a king with jacuzzi available. I spoke to Expedia who called hotel and once expedia called the hotel, staff denied having any more rooms available, and i was unable to cancel without a one night charge. Bathroom does not look like photos provided on website. Also read on reviews that hotel was remodeled, yet receptionist clarified that hotel has not been, yet is only a 3 yr property. Property could well use a fix.

Room Tip: There are great hotels nearby, in better conditions, and less expensive. this room was $150 the night.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank andreabb
Tom Y, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bradenton at I-75, FL, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Expedia is a valued partner. We regret to hear about your disappointment in the room you received. We attempt to fulfill each of our guest’s requests to the best of our ability.

Your reservation was for a guest room with two queen size beds. The accessible room you recieved has two queen size beds. It is considerably larger than a standard room, with a larger bathroom and wide doors and has all of the amenities of a standard room, except for a walk-in shower instead of a tub/shower.

The hotel was fully booked with the soccer tournament. We did not have any other rooms with 2 queen size beds that we could move you to.

Best regards,

Tom Yorke

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Stayed here in March to attend a triathlon held at and around Manatee Lake. We drove from Tampa to Bradenton and had no problem finding the property. Very nice hotel with easy check in and check out. Good breakfast. Very comfortable room. Quiet, plenty of room for luggage. Close to restaurants. Easy drive to Bradenton Beach with more restaurants and shopping and a gorgeous beach. Our son and daughter-in-law stayed there at the same time and liked their room, too.

Room Tip: Rooms that face the front may have outdoor lighting shine into the room around the drapes. Rooms facing the back MAY be darker with the curtains closed than the one we had on the second floor facing the front.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family