“Another great stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Templepatrick, United Kingdom
“Another great stay”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Our 5th. year at this hotel - vacationing from Ireland in the Sarasota area. Very friendly service and high standard of housekeeping. Front of house staff particularly helpful and breakfast is very good. Several places to eat in the immediate area - Texas Roadhouse near I 75 is very good. Publix supermarket close by and roads into Sarasota are very good. We always feel that the area is safe, unlike some parts of Sarasota.

Room Tip: We only have experience of the ground floor rooms which we chose for convenient access.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Tom Y, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Hi Mike & Maureen,
Thank you for posting this exceptional review on TripAdvisor.

Your comments will be read by thousands of travelers looking for the best place to stay in sunny Southwest Florida.

We always love welcoming you back to Country Inn & Suites in Bradenton, FL and look forward seeing you next July! We will block your favorite room for your return!

Our best regards from all of us!

Tom

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
orlando
Reviewed 20 July 2014

My husband and daughter and I originally booked only one night but since it was so comfortable we decided to stay another night. We spent the day at Turtle Beach and didn't mind the twenty five minute ride back to hotel. It was worth the drive. The room was clean, beds comfortable, and the employees very kind and helpful. The pool looked small but we didn't use it anyway, but it looked clean. I enjoyed the omelets and waffled. They had a good variety of food for breakfast. Overall, I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: We were on second floor on the end. No noise whatsoever.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your TripAdvisor review on your stay at Country Inn & Suites in Bradenton Florida with your enthusiastic recommendation. We are delighted to read your comments that Country Inn & Suites Bradenton so comfortable you decided to stay another night!

Many guests check in for one night and love the hotel and our location and extend their stay …sometimes for two weeks! Country Inn & Suites Bradenton is convenient to our world famous Gulf of Mexico beaches including Siesta Key Public Beach (#1 in continental US), Turtle Beach also on Siesta Key, Lido Key, Longboat Key and the beaches on Anna Maria Island.

Many international visitors find Country Inn & Suites Bradenton’s location convenient for day trips to Orlando, Tampa and Ft. Myers.

We look forward to your next stay at the Country Inn & Suites in Bradenton Florida.

Bradenton, Florida
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I've been staying at Country Inn and Suites here in Bradenton for the past 3 years and never once have I experienced any problems or issues while staying here. Everyone goes out of their way to be helpful and friendly, from the Manager, front desk folks and maids are friendly and want to see you enjoy your time here. The rooms are always spotless and I always have everything I need. Well Done to the whole staff

Room Tip: Not that I'm old but really prefer the 1st floor and they are usually available. Its close to th...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Tom Y, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Hi Dale,

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review on Country Inn & Suites Bradenton. We are delighted to read your excellent comments on our friendly staff and cleanliness.

We appreciate your being a frequent guest and we look forward to your next stay at the Country Inn and Suites Bradenton, Florida.

Tampa
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The hotel staff was incredibly rude. The owner even negatively gossiped about a fellow guest staying there to others that I overheard. The rooms were dirty upon arrival and had many malfunctions. I will never stay here again. The holiday inn express across the highway has way better beds, staff, pool area, and breakfast. Go there instead.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Toddly1
Tom Y, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
We understand you were very unhappy with your stay. Most of the people with your group loved the hotel. The prior reviewer that stayed with us for almost 3 months commented “Every single employee was nice and willing to help with anything…”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Starting with the small staff... Every single employee was nice and willing to help with anything I needed.
-Pool is nice. Simple.
-Close to Publix, and across the street from a variety of restaurants including Chick-Fil-A!
-LA FITNESS across the street as well.
-Really good continental breakfast thanks to Tammy!!
-Pillows are great.
-Bathroom is good.
-Rocking chairs outside the lobby makes for a nice relaxing sir while watching the Florida Thunderstorms!
-AND COMPLIMENTARY COOKIES!!!!!!

Thanks Country!!

Justin Chavers
#MUL1

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Hi Justin,

We loved having you and the rest of the cast and crew of the new Feld Entertainment show “Marvel Universe Live!” stay with us these last few months. We appreciate your very positive comments on the Country Inn & Suites in Bradenton that “Every single employee was nice and willing to help with anything…” and your positive comments on our location, really good breakfast thanks to Tammy and other comments. Have a great tour. We look forward to your next stay at the Country Inn and Suites Bradenton Florida.

Tom
Durand, Michigan
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Have stayed at this hotel many times while on vacation in Florida. It has superior service and cleanliness. Restaurants, stores and outlet mall in Ellenton. Within 30 minutes of beaches in Sarasota and Anna Marie Island. Hotel staff is great. Tom, Tammy and Erin to name just a few.

Room Tip: Have stayed in double queen bed rooms and king suites, both have ample space.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Dale N
Tom Y, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Thank you for being our frequent guest at Country Inn & Suites Bradenton. We appreciate your sharing very positive comments on our cleanliness, friendly staff and location on TripAdvisor. Tammy, Erin,Paul and the rest of our team look forward to welcoming you back to sunny Southwest Florida!

Manager
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I would like to acknowledge Tammy Patel who provided fantastic service during my stay. She went above and beyond to make sure the group I was with had an enjoyable stay. I would highly recommend this motel and would definitely make it my first choice if I was in that area.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the pool side would be quieter!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for acknowledging the fantastic service Tammy Patel provides our guests. She is a gem and one of the major reasons our guests love Country Inn & Suites Bradenton!

We appreciate your TripAdvisor recommendation. We look forward to welcoming you back when you return to the Sarasota/Bradenton area.

Best regards,