“Great location” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Shorewalk Vacation Villas

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Shorewalk Vacation Villas
Ranked #7 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
Reykjavik, Iceland
“Great location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

It's not a hotel so don't expect any luxury, but still it is one of my favorite places to stay in FL. Everything is in walking distance, I have never been a big fan of Appelbee's but actually the one next door is great and they have 2 for 20. Other great places to dine in walking distance would be Outback, Thai Palace and there is Italian aswell but I have never tried that one. Publix is in walking distance and cinema.

Shorewalk has 2 swimming pools and 2 great jacuzzi. I prefer the swimming pool further from clubhouse.

Have stayed there for 2 christmas in a row and loved it. We are staying for a couple of days in Bradenton in January and we actually booked hotel next door because we like the location that much. Would stay here again but we are only 2 of us traveling and prefer hotel this time but would definatly stay here if we where suppose to stay longer then for couple of nights.

Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank c-cruisers

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Shanghai, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

Our family is here for the IMG program for our youngest son. The location of the apartment is extremely convenient for everyone in the family. Food, supermarket, LA fitness, cinema, dancing studio, bowling, health clinics, spa and nails, all within walking distance. We had a spacious apartment with great view, quiet neighorhood. Kitchen is well equipped for cooking if needed. If not, delivery order is convenient from papa johns and Chinese/Japanese restaruants.
It is only 20 minute drive to a great beach. And 40 minute city street drive to AMerica's number one beach.
We will definitely back again and stay longer...

Room Tip: We had a room facing the lake, great view and close to the pool
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank dana_chan2013
Leesburg
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

This first problem with the manager started when I called back to book the room. I had already spoke to Rudy who had quoted a price, was very professional. I called back that night to book the room. The lady Manager Sonya Perez requoted the price wrong then told me she did not have time to take the reservation that I would have to fill out the online request form and they would call me back. I followed her directions...no one ever called me back. So I called back the next afternoon - got Rudy again and booked with no problem. When I checked in there she was. Told me they were going to deduct the 200.00 damage deposit then and the balance of room when I checked out. The balance of the room was deducted at checkin - not the damage deposit which was fine just not what she said. Then the people meeting us had not arrived yet so we made arrangements with Sonya so they could get in the room when they got there. She did not let the security know about it - so at 10PM we had to drive 20 minutes there to get them in the room and then 20 minutes back to my son's house. We were very pleased with our room, the establishment, and basically everything after that. Then we checked out and I left my rice cooker. I cannot get this woman to call the room, to send someone to the room or check with housekeeping about this. She told me she will call me on the 22nd when the other people check out! I think she is causing Shorewalk Villas to loose reservations and I think her work ethics are not up to par. This is nice place and with a different manager I think they would be better off.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank DLCLeesburg
Warrington, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2013

I see from other reviews that people have had problems , as for ourselves we've had a great time here and the apartment we were In was lovely, no fault at all. Well equipped and very clean. I see the owners are the Gravelle family, so thanks to you if you read this. We stayed at Shorewalk a few years ago and was a little apprehensive as to what we would find this time but the villa is even better than before. I got a good deal through the Internet so am pleased with what we paid.
The grounds are well maintained and there are two heated pools on site and neither were crowded during our stay.
It is also within walking distance of publix supermarket and Applebee's restaurant . There is also a pizza place and Outback Steakhouse just over the road.
The beaches are a short drive away down the main road and are really beautiful. You can easily drive to Longboat key and Sarasota and there is an outlet shopping mall at Ellenton which is only 20 mins drive away.
All in all, very pleased with our stay.

Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank maisie26
Bangor, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2013

Have been here many times over twenty years bringing children and recently grand children too. Tired and jaded and that's just the staff. Booking a decent rate on the Web seems to guarantee a poor apartment and a not very helpful attitude by staff. They were unable to fix the room telephone to make international calls during our stay. A couple of years ago it was a cockroach problem.
I feel my loyalty has been both ignored and dismissed.
OK for a stay over to see Anna Maria Island only now and sad to see as we really loved the place.

Room Tip: Should probably book direct with them and ask for a second floor room. The ground floor is the first...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Nigel M
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2013

Went to Bradenton for Memorial Weekend and this is out 4th time staying at Shorewalk Villas. We had a great time. We are a family of 6 and we love staying at Shorewalk because we have all the commodities of home, close to shopping & dinning and its just a short drive to the beach on Anna Maria Island. Check in/ check out was a breeze, our room was nice, clean and comfortable and the pool was great too.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Cruzangal1974
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2013

Clean, comfortable. Great base for access to Beaches, restaurants, shopping, bowling, cinema. Slightly large party of around 40 during our stay. Who,we're unruly at times with no or Minimal adult supervision We had teenagers with us, and appreciate the needs of others and the teenagers, but security and staff on site were very diplomatic, and quickly resolved any issues.

Shorewalk is a great place. The only thing I would add is that the units are all very different, and you may benefit from booking through site that can show you decor etc before you commit,as some despite being a good size, clean and having access to all amenities, can be very dated.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank B8747501
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bradenton
Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton Downtown Historic District
Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota/Riverfront
Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort
Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort
#3 of 12 in Bradenton Beach

Been to Shorewalk Vacation Villas? Share your experiences!