Pros: Kitchen, Laundry, 2 bedrooms
Cons: Poorly stocked, Cockroaches, pool closes early, no night staff, no maid service, bed are very poor with cheap mattresses that sag terribly.
There's no night front desk like a hotel, if you get locked out of your room because your key card stops working oddly, you have to call and wait. The "board of directors" choose to change the pool hours and close it 2 hour earlier (despite being summer and fully booked). I take it they don't care about customer service as much as lining their pockets by cutting staff earlier.
There's no maid service to clean or provide amenities such as new toilet paper, shampoo, more dish soap, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Bradenton, the tree lined, 30 acre/six lake property features over 120, two bedroom/two bathroom, self catering condos that sleep up to six (6) people. Each condo offers a fully equipped eat-in kitchen, dishwasher, living/dining room, and washer/dryer. Property features two heated outdoor pools, two lighted tennis courts, shuffleboard, billiards, Clubhouse with BBQ grill area and children's playground. Only a short 10 minute drive to the white sand beaches and warm Gulf waters of Anna Maria Island and Longboat Key. Walk to dining, entertainment, and golf. Over 12 restaurants within walking distance (Applebees, Outback, and more) along with a Publix and Aldi supermarket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shorewalk Vacation Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shorewalk Vacation Villas Hotel Bradenton
- Shorewalk Vacation Resort
- Shorewalk Vacation Hotel
- Shorewalk Vacation Villas Bradenton, Florida