“OK....”

Ranked #5 of 611 Restaurants in Bradenton
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: We are not just ordinary pizza buffet, we are Fire & Stone. We are a proud family-owned & operated pizzeria with a genuine commitment to true family tradition. Majority of all items on the menu we serve are fresh made daily, as well as our pizza sauce, dough, dressings, dinner sauces and so on. Our Endless pizza bar includes two fresh, homemade soups, salad bar with 24 items and a complimentary ice cream sundae. Fire & Stone is working very hard on expanding it's horizons and offerings, but the real business is still PIZZA. Please enjoy one of America's staples at Fire & Stone Pizza. BET YOU CANNOT EAT JUST ONE SLICE.
Reviewed 10 September 2013

....for an inexpensive pizza night. Pizza buffet has a variety of good pizzas plus a small salad bar. A small ice cream sundae comes with the very reasonable all-you-can-eat price under $8. The staff was quite friendly and the service was good. Don't expect a gourmet dinner....but you will get some pretty good pizza.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Lots of unique pizza on the buffet. Also a salad bar, soup and ice cream are included. Great value. Service is friendly. They seem very busy/understaffed at lunch time so go early. We stop by when we are in the area but would not make a special trip.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I can not say enough about this place! My family lives in Bradenton & EVERY-TIME we visit we HAVE to eat here! If its longer than a day we eat here more than once its that good! The pizza is by far the best pizza I have ever had & Ive had pizza all over the world. They homemake everything & believe me you can tell. My kids love it here & eat everything pizza, salad, soup, & of course the ice-cream at the end.

I lie not when I say that this is my most favorite place in the world to eat pizza!

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Friendly Service.
Great Thin-Crust Pizza, if they don't have what you want, they will make it for you. Try the Mustard pizza, it was delicious =)
The place is Kid-friendly and who doesn't like soft serve ice cream for desert!

Reviewed 16 August 2013

This is one of our go to places for pizza. Thin crust gourmet pizza with about 10 different pizzas at a time. If you don't see what you want they will make for you. All you can eat pizza, soup and salad all for $7.95. Can't beat that!