“outstanding pizza”

Ranked #3 of 513 Restaurants in Bradenton
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: We are not just ordinary pizza buffet, we are Fire & Stone. We are a proud family-owned & operated pizzeria with a genuine commitment to true family tradition. Majority of all items on the menu we serve are fresh made daily, as well as our pizza sauce, dough, dressings, dinner sauces and so on. Our Endless pizza bar includes two fresh, homemade soups, salad bar with 24 items and a complimentary ice cream sundae. Fire & Stone is working very hard on expanding it's horizons and offerings, but the real business is still PIZZA. Please enjoy one of America's staples at Fire & Stone Pizza. BET YOU CANNOT EAT JUST ONE SLICE.
Tipp City, Ohio
“outstanding pizza”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I live in Ohio but when I come to Florida to see my parents I have to go to Fire & Stone. The crust, the sauce, the combinations of toppings, the service ... the best and then top it off with a free ice cream sundae! This is a pizza buffet that is superior to anywhere else. And let me add that the servers give you more attention than any fancy restaurant.

• Visited October 2013

• Slovak first
Bradenton, Florida
“Used to be good!”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We used to come here all the time and the pizza was great. The last 2 times while the pizza was good we were so thirsty afterwards. The second time we went with friends and like I said we all thought the pizza was good but afterwards at our home all of us were thirsty. Uncontrollable thirst is usually a sign of MSG. Wondering if they are using prepared sauces, toppings that have MSG. After drinking so much we felt so bloated. We will not go again. I wonder if anyone else is experiencing the same after eating there?

• Visited October 2013
Valdosta, Georgia, United States
“OK....”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

....for an inexpensive pizza night. Pizza buffet has a variety of good pizzas plus a small salad bar. A small ice cream sundae comes with the very reasonable all-you-can-eat price under $8. The staff was quite friendly and the service was good. Don't expect a gourmet dinner....but you will get some pretty good pizza.

Visited September 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“Nice Buffet”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Lots of unique pizza on the buffet. Also a salad bar, soup and ice cream are included. Great value. Service is friendly. They seem very busy/understaffed at lunch time so go early. We stop by when we are in the area but would not make a special trip.

• Visited August 2013
Navarre, Florida
“THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I can not say enough about this place! My family lives in Bradenton & EVERY-TIME we visit we HAVE to eat here! If its longer than a day we eat here more than once its that good! The pizza is by far the best pizza I have ever had & Ive had pizza all over the world. They homemake everything & believe me you can tell. My kids love it here & eat everything pizza, salad, soup, & of course the ice-cream at the end.

I lie not when I say that this is my most favorite place in the world to eat pizza!

• Visited August 2013