“reasonable prices”

Dining options: After-hours
West Bradenton, Florida, United States
“reasonable prices”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

the waitresses are always friendly and quick with our oarders that aren't overpriced like many in bradenton.

• Visited February 2014

Dallas, Texas, United States
“Food fit for a drunk”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I love clams, have eaten and cooked most every kind there is, but I have never had any so terrible as the ones I had here. One would think that a place that calls itself a "Clam Factory" would know how to cook clams, but the Ipswich clams I had here were badly cleaned, cut, and cooked. Such a disappointment. My friend, who felt sorry for me, offered me a piece of her fried haddock. The batter was like corny dog crust, except with no flavor and dripping in grease. She said that she had to take the fish out of her other pieces and just eat that, smothered in tartar sauce.
I don't know if the cook was having a bad day, of if the other people writing great reviews here had imbibed a lot before they tried the food! The waitress was very nice, though, and removed my order from the check.

Visited January 2014
4 Thank lindakennon
Bradenton, Florida
“Kick back and be yourself!”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Love the people,service and food there! Mike is a GREAT bartender and server! :) Finally a place where I can afford to have Haddock & Ipswich Clams!

• Visited January 2014
Maryland
“Smoked Chicken - Coming back to this honkey tonk”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Came in after flying into TPA on a Tuesday night for a quick takeout order. There was an awesome blues band playing. All the food every one was eating looked great. Staff here is downhome friendly and you can smoke inside. Raw bar looked fantastic, we had large, cold peel and eat shrimp which was very good. They cook up smoked chicken, delicious so are the fish tacos. The only problem I had with this place was that I never got to go back :(. CCF is my new favorite place down here.

• Visited December 2013
Southport UK
“Great fresh fish”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Came here for a drink and dinner after a day on the water.
I had the blackened fish tacos which were fantastic.Very tasty and spicy.
Two of our party had the mahi mahi sandwich ,they said it was very tasty juicy and lovely firm flesh.
The fries were ok .
Our server was attentive and efficient.
Best fish place we've had a ages.
Thanks