“excellent”
Review of Sunrise Inn

Sunrise Inn
Ranked #17 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
Reviewed 14 September 2013

My stay at sunrise inn was perfect.Now it looks brand new with their new paint And renevoted rooms. I like their location it is very convinent to many restaurants And retail stores...And servise was amazing!!! And staff was very very friendly and helpfull..

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank bhavisha p

Reviewed 12 November 2012

The service was amazing!!! The staff was very accommodating. The rooms were fantastic!!! I stayed in a king size bed which gave me plenty of room to just stretch out after!!!! I would defiantly stay here again!!! I give this Inn two thumbs way up! The pool was wonderful!!!!

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Eddy1004
Reviewed 2 March 2012

if you want sex and drugs pissy bathrooms loose tiles dirty floors like it was not swept for days small beds go here but i would not recommend it to no one

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank shandy p
dip1155, Manager at Sunrise Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2012

We care about your satisfaction before and during your stay. Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post a review on this site. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Reviewed 17 December 2011

The look on the outside is old and broken down.. and yes its WORSE inside. .Lamps are broken and falling over, cocaroaches in 3 rooms that we looked at, and the manager tried telling me it was because he had a man staying there for a month and the cleaning people dont move the tv or fridge and clean under it, abd yes dont look under its filthy... mold smell, dirty feeling, yellow stains on the sheets and the manager tried telling me it was childrens marker, chipped up broken furnature everywhere. the shower head was broken water shooting every where and the manager had to come and fix it. OVERAlL FILTHY.... DO NOT STAY HERE... i needed more towels and the manager told me that i had to wait til the next morning because he didnt have the key to give me anymore towels so some people couldnt take a shower... and yes the ONLY reason that we stayed was bc everywhere else was booked... and yes i went to walmart and bought towels, bleach, sheets and everything so i could clean the room and sleep on my own things....

Room Tip: 113 115 116 213 all had cocaroaches...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Kassie L
Reviewed 9 May 2011

the staff and management are friendly people and security is very good. it`s not the fanciest place but good for a value price. food very close by. mcdonalds. waffle house and cracker barrel.

Room Tip: stay away from the laundry room. 308, 309 good .
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank sonny055
Reviewed 10 April 2010

Holes in carpet, tears in sheets, walls need paint. Towels were small dingy and had to share 1 hand towel. No bath mat. Floors, linens and fixtures appeared clean, but everything was too broken and run down to care. No breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank dlgreten
dipesh77, General Manager at Sunrise Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2010

Reviewed 5 December 2007

Well from outside its old but inside its nice and roomy. I couldnt believe the size of the rooms. It is bigger then the other places around that I have seen. It was clean and comfortable. Great rate, good service. I would say the service is their number 1 source. As far as the breakfast it wasnt much but who eats a motel breakfst any ways. overall I was satisfied with my stay. I would for sure stay their again and again.

Stayed: November 2006