“Fear of Heights + TreeUmph = Ready to Go Back AGAIN!!!”

TreeUmph! Adventure Course
Book In Advance
More Info
US$58.52*
and up
TreeUmph Adventure Course
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A day in the park just got a lot more fun. At TreeUmph! you'll feel the exhilaration of climbing, zip lining, swinging and free-falling from 15 to 60 feet in the air...... all while harnessed to equipment designed with the most rugged materials and highest safety standards. Everyone starts out on the Beginner's Course and makes their way through five progressively difficult courses. Only the fittest will reach the Extreme Course, a true test of strength, agility, endurance and nerves! • 14-acre nature park • 5 world-class adult courses from Beginner to Extreme • Children's course (ages 7 & 8) • 76 treetop adventure games • Wobbly bridges, hanging nets, bungee swings and more • 650-foot-Long ZIP LINE • Plenty of Parking & Bus Lot Get your family, friends and coworkers together for an exhilarating day that's much more than a walk in the park.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 29 November 2013

I was barely able to climb a latter to string up Christmas lights. I had scheduled a reservation based off reading the many pleased reviews of others' experiences at TreeUmph.

Do Not be intimidated to go if you have a fear of heights. Reasons why it is a must try:

1. Safety is foremost - builds trust, confidence and the guides watch out for you and in my case had encouraged me to conquer my FIRST EVER zip line, it was FANTASTIC!

2. Staff very organized –clearly defined-, addressed any concerns, and the obstacles courses well planned to build you up to be the secrete Jane or Tarzan!

3. Lastly, there was nothing like hearing the excitement, and laughter that bounced all around up in the trees also very contagious and it motivated me even more.

TreeUmph gets Five Stars all around in my book. Thanks to their pleasant staff for making it a delightful fun filled day! –I will be back soon and will take my 8 year old son as I know he will absolutely love it like I had.

5  Thank Carol K
TreeUmph, Manager at TreeUmph! Adventure Course, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Thank you for sharing such a thorough review. We are very proud of our park and staff here at TreeUmph! Adventure Course. Happy you had such a great day.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I did the Treeumph course for my birthday with my husband. We chose a weekday morning. Our timing was perfect! The weather was nice...a little overcast...which made the course more enjoyable. Also, being a weekday, it was a little less crowded so we were able to take our time on each challenge. The gear is very safe and secure; the course is well maintained and very pretty & peaceful. The guides were great. Helpful and encouraging, yet giving us our space. We felt great about ourselves having accomplished the course and would do it again.

Thank you! Please come again.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

The staff was very friendly from start to finish. They help you correctly strap into your harness and then you watch a safety video. You must complete the demonstration course before they will let you begin. We had a s reservation for 9:30 and I'm glad we did an early one. It was chilly starting off, but it was pretty warm by the time we finished and it was a lot busier. They do have mesh bags for you to put your stuff in, if you want to take it up with you. I would definitely recommend paying extra for the gloves, unless you have your own pair. If you aren't bringing your own water bottle I would buying the water ticket. Also, if you have people come with you, but don't want to do it they can walk around the course and take pictures and cheer you on. I do wish there had been guides at the part where you swing into the net, to explain what to do. They do have drinks, snacks and shirts for purchase. It was a great experience and I will definitely go back!

5  Thank Amber F
TreeUmph, Manager at TreeUmph! Adventure Course, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Thank you so much for coming to visit!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Although we had a good time during our visit, we witnessed a rescue by a guide that was less than what I thought was in keeping with the quality of experience that the facility is touting. The "rescue" occurred in level 4 at the Twisted Bridge. The guide was a middle age woman who did not have the upper body strength to pull herself to the upper wire. It took her at least three possibly four attempts for her to reach that level. In doing so she kicked the person she was trying to rescue at least twice and possibly three times. She also indicated that she had a bad knee which was contibuting to her rescue attempt taking longer than necessary. At one point she advised the customer that she might need to put her foot and weight on the customer's shoulder to get leverage up to the upper wire. Quite frankly, the rescue took way too long and scared the customer more than the fall from the obstacle. I watched the entire operation from another obstacle. I was there most of the day and witnessed other rescue attempts by the male staff that were completed with much more ease and grace. My suggestion to the facility is to not place this worker at any locations that require strength that she doesn't have to complete tha t type of rescue.

5  Thank p2a69
TreeUmph, Owner at TreeUmph! Adventure Course, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

I’m glad you enjoyed your day at TreeUmph! Adventure Course and got to witness a number of rescues and our guides hard at work. There are many different types of rescues that our guides perform every day. The rescue you are referencing was one of the most difficult rescues we perform and was the only one of its kind completed that day…they are often not graceful, but they get the job done: mainly getting the guest safely to the ground. The guest was always safe and the guide was in constant discussion with the guest during the rescue. If the guest was uncomfortable, feeling ill or hurt the guide would have chosen a rescue technique which is much faster and does not require the guide to roll over the cable as you described. In the process of the rescue, our guide stopped for a bit and let the customer rest against her legs, offering additional comfort to the guest. The guest expressed her gratitude to the guide during the rescue and had no complaints for other guides or management. I assure you that all of our guides go through extensive physical and intellectual training to be certified as rescue guides and all demonstrate that they are capable of fulfilling those duties each and every day. We are very proud of all our guides and how much care and attention they give to our guests.

Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

Brought our 7 and 10 year old boys during our Florida vacation from Ontario.
Safe but challenging and a wonderful staff from arrival to departure.
I can't wait to go with the boys when they are old enough for us to do the big course together!

Looking forward to seeing you and your boys again on the Junior Course!