“Great place to eat ”

San Remo Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #83 of 519 Restaurants in Bradenton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

The chicken Parisian is excellent and the pizza is awesome. This Great place to eat. It's what keeps us coming back. The great food and satisfaction after a great meal.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

I was introduced to San Remo for the first time when several friends and I ate there on our way to The Manatee Players. We had plenty of time to enjoy our meals and get to the theatre on time. Their lasagna is excellent. Also their pizza. One evening we enjoyed Tiramisu for dessert. This is one of my favorite restaurants in Bradenton.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

OH my goodness, I could eat San Remo's fresh baked bread forever. Aside from that, San Remo's is very affordable and has a large menu selection. The food it delicious.

Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

San Remos is a great place for Italian food. Love their salad and hot bread. White pizza is excellent, and so is the stuffed shells. The owners and family are wonderful people. Service is always wonderful. Prices u can't beat. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 6 March 2013

Now that's Italian! I can't explain why we don't go here more often. The food is excellent, the service good and the prices a great value. We had the big Greek salad, a slice of New York pizza, veal parmigiana sandwich and a 1/2 order of garlic knots. All was cooked fresh to order. The knots came out oozing with garlic butter with a delicious tomato dipping sauce included. The veal sandwich was a great value and can be ordered with spaghetti as well if a full dinner is desired. The restaurant is a freshly remodeled piece of original Bradenton charm as noted by its close proximity to US 41. Why spend your dining dollars on franchise fees when you buy quality cooking at cut rate prices!

1  Thank Georgieiv