“Great pizza,subs,anti pasta & pizza”

San Remo Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #76 of 519 Restaurants in Bradenton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Love going here getting a pizza for the table! Fresh hot sooo good. Subs are tasty, fresh homemade bread. I love getting rice balls as a great treat-not sure if its on the menu it was offered to me once and I always look forward to get an order as an appetizer. I've gone there so many times I can never get enough. It's one of those places I'm willing to try something new everytime I've gone and I have never been disappointed. You have to appreciate local family own business especially when they don't take short cuts!

2  Thank islandgirl4858

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Reviews for this place are much much much better than my experience, so maybe it was just my experience. 4+ star garlic knots. 2 star tops chicken parm sub. I'd like to go 2.5, because I don't think A-OK covers it, unless you're just going for garlic knots, but I also don't feel 2 stars are fair. So, you get 3.

I have 2 go-to places near work for chicken parm subs - Bella Mia on Manatee Ave and Pizza by the Foot in Palmetto. Both of those places have rockin chicken parm subs, with delicious sauce, perfect amount of cheese, and crusty, toasted bread. I decided to come to this place because I was passing it on my way back to work from some lunchtime errands, and it is convenient to work, so I thought to give it a try.

As I said, garlic knots are A+. The pizza might be good - I don't know, I didn't try it. But the chx parm sub just wasn't very tasty. It was covered in this cheese - it was like a comforter for the sandwich made of cheese. Someone else may like that, but I like the cheese to be part of the sandwich, not the entire sandwich. And besides, I didn't actually like the cheese that much.

Sauce was lacking in flavor and quantity. Again, the cheese drowned the sauce. Bread was good, but the bread at the other places are better.

Anyway, I'm glad I tried it, but it's not making it into my rotation

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

I stopped in here about 3 weeks ago and tried the lingunni and white clam sauce. It came with a generous salad that was crispy and fresh. The bread was delicious and the lingunni. Wow, that's all I can say. Get it and try it for yourself! You will not be disappointed. Loaded with plenty of fresh, land chopped clams, just the right amount of garlic and olive oil, and a big plate. So good! I came back today to try the pizza. So good! New York style thin, and the kind you fold in half when you eat it. The sauce is very good and plenty of. Cheese. Can't wait to try more things on the menu the next time.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

My wife and I found this gem about 15 years ago. I was surprised to say the least, because of the location. But once you have a meal here, you will be hooked. Great warm bread is to die for and Italian salad that will make you ask for more. Best Chicken Parm in Manatee County, and the owners are the best as they really care. The server Angel, is one of the best I have had at any restaurant

Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

The chicken Parisian is excellent and the pizza is awesome. This Great place to eat. It's what keeps us coming back. The great food and satisfaction after a great meal.