“Great Food Great Service”
Review of Atlanta Bread Co - CLOSED

Atlanta Bread Co
Reviewed 1 August 2012

This is a perfect place for a good meal. If you are out shopping or need a lunch break at work. Also--they cater business meetings. The food here is always fresh, seasonal and reasonable, the restaurant is clean with a homey decor, and it's bright and sunny, The bakery is fabulous--their breads and desserts are homemade and delicous! My husband and I always stop here for a meal when we are driving to Sarasota, Bradenton or Anna Maria Island!!

Reviewed 6 July 2012

I first had their food at several wine tastings and loved the sandwiches they provided. On my first visit to the restaurant, I ordered a tuna melt sandwich and an icy fruit drink. The sandwich was barely grilled and ice cold in the center. I sent it back, and they put it back on the grill which, of course, cooked the tomato in it, too...but it was now hotter. Then I stood for over 10 minutes waiting for my icy blended furit drink -- she had to go get ice...had to find the fruit mix. WHen it arrived, it was small...very small and very expensive...and my sandwich was, once again, cold. I go to this restaurant because I have a literary group that gathers there. In recent visits I have found it is good to stick to their pastries and iced tea (which you can get yourself). The pastries are tasty.

Reviewed 28 December 2011

Food and selection is ok, but the ordering process is unorganized and a bit confusing. Used to go often, but there are better places for this type of food, i.e., Paneras.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 23 November 2007

Hand made bread and pasteries everyday fresh.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook