“Yummy - one of my continual safety nets”
Review of Atlanta Bread Co - CLOSED

Atlanta Bread Co
Orlando, Florida
“Yummy - one of my continual safety nets”
Reviewed 16 August 2012

Atlanta Bread Co will always be a reliable, must-visit place for me, so when we visited Anna Maria Island, we were excited to see one close by.

The food was great as always and my son really enjoyed his cookie that is included with the kids meal.

• Visited August 2012

Voorhees NJ
“Great Food Great Service”
Reviewed 1 August 2012

This is a perfect place for a good meal. If you are out shopping or need a lunch break at work. Also--they cater business meetings. The food here is always fresh, seasonal and reasonable, the restaurant is clean with a homey decor, and it's bright and sunny, The bakery is fabulous--their breads and desserts are homemade and delicous! My husband and I always stop here for a meal when we are driving to Sarasota, Bradenton or Anna Maria Island!!

• Visited July 2012
Bradenton, Florida
“Inconsistent food--sometimes good, sometimes bad!”
Reviewed 6 July 2012

I first had their food at several wine tastings and loved the sandwiches they provided. On my first visit to the restaurant, I ordered a tuna melt sandwich and an icy fruit drink. The sandwich was barely grilled and ice cold in the center. I sent it back, and they put it back on the grill which, of course, cooked the tomato in it, too...but it was now hotter. Then I stood for over 10 minutes waiting for my icy blended furit drink -- she had to go get ice...had to find the fruit mix. WHen it arrived, it was small...very small and very expensive...and my sandwich was, once again, cold. I go to this restaurant because I have a literary group that gathers there. In recent visits I have found it is good to stick to their pastries and iced tea (which you can get yourself). The pastries are tasty.

Visited April 2012
Bradenton, Florida
“Seems unorganized”
Reviewed 28 December 2011

Food and selection is ok, but the ordering process is unorganized and a bit confusing. Used to go often, but there are better places for this type of food, i.e., Paneras.

Visited June 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Hand made bread and pasteries everyday fresh.”
Reviewed 23 November 2007

Hand made bread and pasteries everyday fresh.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook