“Very Authentic & Terrific!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hacienda Grill & Mexican Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Sarasota, Florida
“Very Authentic & Terrific!”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

This was our second visit to Hacienda.and we found it even better than the first time. It has a personal touch that the big chain restaurants don't have and is spotlessly clean. The menu is very extensive, and prepared perfectly. Prices are quite reasonable and the portions are big enough to share. Everything came to the table hot and well prepared. Our server, Baci was a ray of sunshine and a great server! She made great suggestions and went the extra mile with every request. Miguel, the owner chef, came to our table to visit and make sure everything was to our liking. This has become favorite and we will visit often.

• Visited April 2013

Pennsylvania
“Great Food!”
Reviewed 6 April 2013

The food here is terrific! My husband and I LOVE mexican food, and we were not disappointed with this restaurant! The chips and salsa were delicious. We ordered the steak and chicken fajitas, which were also good, although, for the price, they could have included a little more meat. The atmosphere was nice, the restaurant was clean, and the server was pleasant. Would definitely visit again and recommend to everyone!!

• Visited April 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
“wonderful italian restaurant”
Reviewed 2 June 2005

I enjoy eating at this chef owned italian restaurant at least once a week.My favorite dish is the VEAL ROYAL(tender pounded veal,mushrooms,artichoke hearts,shallots ,sherry in a wonderful brown sauce) All of the entrees are excellent,try to save room for dessert,you will have a great evening.I can`t finish my dinner if I have one of the super appetizers but you should try try them if you have a big appetite.Prices $10.95-23.95)entrees