“Great service”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I ate there last Thursday, the food was good. The service was impeccable! The young man that waited on me was very polite and really attended every detail. Good job! If I lived there I would visit more often. As a stranger just passing through, it was a nice meal.

Reviewed 17 May 2013

I think the food has improved tremendously. Their desserts are yummy and the 2 for $20 is a great value and good quality.
Good service.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Chili's was a easy numeral for our first night. We know what to expect and our meal was served quickly and the food was as usual, you know what to expect. The 2 for $20 is a good value. There is always something for everyone.

Reviewed 6 October 2012

I had not been to a Chili's in years. The other store in Bradenton is loud and attracts an interesting crowd. So, we thought we would give this newer store in Lakewood Ranch a try. Actually, the food was not bad. I had the southern smokehouse burger and my wife had the chicken club quesidilla. Both dinners were fine. The service was somewhat lacking. There was no host/hostess on duty when we entered the store. It took several minutes for one of the servers to notice us and seat us. The service was slow, and our server disappeared at times. We may go back, but we won't be in a hurry to do so. Oh, almost forgot. The restaurant was not overly clean either. Our table was smeared with grease and the restroom was a mess.

Reviewed 14 July 2012 via mobile

Nestled in a planned community right off 75. Clean, comfy, and well managed.