“A great place to stay”

Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
bradenton,florida
“A great place to stay”
Reviewed 15 February 2012

I stayed here recently and was happy with the room I had. The staff was really helpful and attentive to any issues that i had.Definitely a hotel worth staying at. I know if the need arises i will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: First floor easiest access to pool and had no issue with noise outside room.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank floridaboy22
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this review, 16 February 2012
Dear Guest;

Thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Expresss Bradenton. I greatly appreciate you taking time out of your day to review the hotel.

Tripadvisor is a very important tool in todays traveliing guest with choosing their hotel to stay in the Bradenton area. I realise that there are many choices in Bradenton, am glad that you may have helped another guest want to stay at this location.

I am glad that you were able to enjoy your time at this location and when you are back in the Bradenton area, I hope that we will be your first choice.

Again, thank you for your review.

Randy Paradine

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Ellenton, Florida
Reviewed 7 February 2012

killer place, friendly staff, clean, free breakfast, free wifi, was overbooked so we got a suite for a regular room

Room Tip: far enough away from the traffic, great place to stay, free breakfast every day, clean rooms, nice p...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank john m
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this review, 9 February 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the GREAT review of the Holiday Inn Express. I do appreciate all comments made by our guest, and I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I look forward to your return visit this weekend and hope you enjoy your stay as much this time as you did the last time you were in Bradenton.

Again, Thank you for the review, I do appreciate it.

sweden
Reviewed 5 February 2012

Nice hotel quite close to everything in Bradenton including nice pool and spa

• Stayed January 2012
Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Holiday Inn Express. It is very much appreciated that you did this. Many travelers read the reviews, so I do appreciate all comments so that all my guest enjoy their stay at the hotel.

Glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the pool area.

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 4 February 2012

We got a great rate through Hotwire and were delighted with a clean, comfortable room and a free breakfast with good variety. Friendly and helpful front desk staff take this from a typical Holiday Inn to a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank Shannonlg
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of my hotel. I appreciate your kind words and glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express.

united kingdom
Reviewed 15 January 2012

The Holiday I Express is conveniently located near supermarkets Publix and Aldi. It is also within walking distance of Applebees for people wanting to dine out, the meals are good and not to expensive also there is a cinema located near the hotel.I have been coming to this hotel for the last 14 years and have seen many changes and improvements that the current management have set in place.The rooms are pleasantly decorated and the beds are comfy,new tvs have been installed and as we experienced are having a few teething problems but the maintenence manager Jack was a great help and soon sorted things out for us.Breakfast is good especially when bacon is on the menu (i love usa bacon we dont have it in the uk) and i love the biscuits to the ladies serving are very nice to speak to and do a great job in the busy times.Altogether this is a really relaxing friendly hotel and the check in staff Paul and Diandre are pleasant and helpful but i have to admit the little diamond there is Jade from her lovely sunny smile to her homebaked cookies she sorts out any problems quickley,gives directions to places, tells you where you can eat in fact anything you want to know just ask Jade.All in all this is a great hotel and we will be returning again.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank lisaellen_12
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this review, 18 January 2012

THANK YOU!!!

I do appreciate the very kind review that you wrote about the hotel. I am so impressed that you were able to name so many of my staff members. I am also very happy that they were able to give you this kind of service, this is part of our Stay Real Culture. I am truly very lucky to have Jade as part of my team, I am also lucky for all my team members the majority of them have been with me for the last 5 years.

I do appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write a review of the hotel. In todays world there are many options for travelers to stay at, your review will surely help a guest choose this location.

Again thank you for staying with the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton, I do appreciate it and also the review.

Reviewed 5 January 2012

We stayed 2days over New Years and our grandchildren visited us there. It is a very family friendly hotel. We loved the courtyard and pool area. There was no refridgerator or microwave in room. That was a big negative.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review of my hotel. I do appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write on tripadvisor.com . I take the comments placed here very seriously and appreciate all feed back.
I do understand the need for microwave and refrig in the room. Our suites do have these amenities and I will also discuss for the future of placing these items in all our rooms.
Again thank you for your comments I do appreciate them, and glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 19 November 2011

This HI Express is conveniently located in Bradenton and not far from the beaches. Its in a great little tucked away location with no frills around it. If you need a inexpensive place to hang your hat for a night and get the great cinnamon rolls and other quality quick breakfast goods, this will work. The staff was friendly and the rooms were nice and clean.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this review, 6 December 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of the hotel. I do appreciate the kind comments that you made regarding your time that you stayed with us.

Tripadvisor is a very important to this hotel and we appreciate all feedback from our guest.

Again thank you for taking the time to review us.

Randy Paradine
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bradenton
Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton Downtown Historic District
Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort
Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort
#3 of 12 in Bradenton Beach
Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota/Riverfront

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West? Share your experiences!