Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West
US$71
Sunrise Inn(Bradenton)
US$60
US$157
All reviewspool areathe breakfast areamorning breakfastnice roomanna maria islandstayed nightsimg academypleasant stayparking lotspring trainingfront desk staffthe staff was greatbed was comfortableconvenient locationwould stay againeasy accessbeaches
Reviewed 24 March 2013

This is a nice clean and comfortable hotel in the middle of Bradenton. It was convenient to the things we were doing in Bradenton. The hotel employees were efficient and friendly. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Union Girl Janet
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2013

Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for your 5 star rating of your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. We do very much appreciate your ranking of our hotel.

I was very glad to see that you enjoyed your experience with us and looking forward to a return visit to our hotel. That is great.

My staff does a great job and they are a great bunch of people, thank you for enjoying them.

Have a great day, thank you for writing a review on tripadvisor regarding your stay. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

Came to Bradenton for Pittsburgh Pirates spring training games. Very conveniently located to the ball park, maybe about 10 minutes.

Quick check in, friendly employees, and location made for an enjoyable stay here for me. I originally booked over the phone with the hotel and asked for a certain area for my room. Apparently a mistake was made by the call taker who gave me a poolside room. The was remedied by the front desk staff and I was placed in a room that I had asked for originally.

Good selection at breakfast (if this is really what you base your hotel standards on). I'm not much of a hotel breakfast eater, or breakfast anywhere for that matter, but the one day I did venture down to eat I was satisfied. It does get a little jammed up around the coffee dispenser area, but not a big deal. I still can't understand why some people give bad reviews to hotels based on a FREE breakfast??? Take your family or yourselves to a restaurant for breakfast if you want a major meal.

The little courtyard is nice. Heated pool was great. Not many chairs but not a major issue. I didn't spend my days there anyway.

Plenty of places to eat. There's a Pirates/Steelers/Penguins bar across the parking lot. Decent sandwiches and happy hour for some libations. There's a grocery store there also. On the other side of the hotel parking lot is a movie theater and another restaurant. I met some folks at the hotel who said that that particular restaurant has outstanding food. Can't remember the name, but it's an Italian place.

Traffic stinks on Cortez Road, which is the main road to the hotel. Funny turning lanes without signals, so be careful. Sometimes ya gotta punch it or you'll sit there for 10 min waiting to turn.

Rooms were pretty decent size. It had a workstation and a decent internet signal. Having to keep resetting it was kind of a pain, but not enough to give this hotel a low rating.

All in all I had a great stay here and will return for my next trip to Bradenton.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Jimb0BigDude
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2013

Dear Guest;

Thank you for staying with us on your recent trip to Bradenton. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor regarding your stay. I am glad to see that you had a great time while in Bradenton and enjoyed staying with us.

We do have a great breakfast here, so many choices that one can choose from. Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs, Omelettes, Bacon and Sausage, Biscuits and Gravy, etc. The "Pittsburg" themed bar is Fan-Atics and that is right across the street and the Italian Restaurant is "Gio's"

I am glad to see that when your travels bring you to Bradenton, that you will think of us first. That is awesome!!

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Brightly colored facade and an attractive courtyard pool area front a classic mid-range hotel interior. We found our room clean and well made up each day. Hallways were a bit dark but the carpet and walls were generally in very good condition. Some families and groups [kids sports teams] present during our stay but all well behaved. As mentioned, the ice/vending machine made a racket when used, however our room at the other end of the hallway was quiet save a few early morning door slams - some automatic door closures need adjustment. Breakfast service was excellent - all items kept well stocked and at appropriate temps. Offerings included scrambled eggs, bacon, fresh biscuits and gravy, fresh cinnamon rolls, cereal and more. A selection of home made donuts served on weekends but get there before 8AM or they'll all be gone!

For a nearby meal walk 5 min west to Beef "O" Brady's and mention you are staying at the Holiday Inn Exp Bradenton for 20% off the menu.

Room Tip: As for a room away from the elevator and vending machines.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PhileasFoggII

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. I appreciate your comments that were given, thank you!

I have a first rate housekeeping staff that work very hard in making sure all the guest rooms are spotless and clean for the next arrving guest. They do an awesome job!!

I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast and even got a donut on the weekend.

I hope if your travels bring you back to the Bradenton area, that you will make the Holiday Inn Express your first choice to stay at.

Thank you for staying with us and your recent review of the hotel.

Reviewed 18 March 2013 via mobile

This hotel has a wonderful feel to it. The room was comfortable and clean. The rest of the place and the grounds were nicely kept. The one thing that I didn't care for was that they allowed smoking at the pool. I was relaxing poolside and had to leave because of the strong smoke. The rest of my time there, with the pool, hot tub and great service (including late checkout) was very refreshing!

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for your review of the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. I do appreciate the comments that you wrote.

I am glad to hear that you had a "refreshing" time while here. I hope that the next time your travel plans bring you to the Bradenton area, that the Holiday Inn Express will be your first choice for a hotel to stay at.

Again, thank you for your comments, I do appreciate them.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

Old, it's been bought and sold about 100 times in the last 20 years, and the rooms suffer from too much turnover. However, the staff is great and the morning breakfast buffet beats any other I've experienced. It may be a stretch for three stars, but if you can get a deal around $80 a night then it might be worth your while. Great location, close to everything. College baseball teams and other groups love to book the place because it meets their budget. If you need to stay in Bradenton, then this place offers the best bang for your buck.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that's been recently remodeled.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo

Dear Guest;

Thank you for your recent review of the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. I do appreciate your comments that were given.

We are always looking at ways to improve the property for a very satisfying guest experience. I am hoping that this year will include a renovation of the one smoking wing and converting it to a nonsmoking so we will be a 100% non smoking building. Along with other upgrades to the property.

I am happy that you feel we have a great location and that my staff is great as well. I do appreciate my staff so very much they do such an amazing job for me.

Again, thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. I do hope that if your travels bring you back to Bradenton, I hope that we will be your first choice for a hotel to stay at.