“good value, and good hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West
Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
“good value, and good hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

stayed a week with spouse and an 11 year old when we went to the bollaterri tennis academy. this hotel is well situated for that with minimal driving time (5min). Includes breakfast and it is about 1/3 of what the family rooms cost at the academy. Hotel is quiet and clean and reasonably comfortable. negatives are that it is not as nice as what the rooms at the academy are, funny smell in the lobby but not the room, double beds only (not queen) (which made things tight), and the ice machines on floors 2 and 3 do not produce much ice. Other than that, it did the job well. Overall, i will pick this hotel for the location to the academy, the price, and really the lack of problems but if i want more comfort i.e. nicer and queen beds, i would pay the much higher price and stay at the academy. parking is free at the hotel which I always like.

Room Tip: i thought that all rooms were equal.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this review, 23 April 2013
Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton and rating your stay a 4. I truly appreciate it.

My apologies for the inconvenience of the ice machines they have been repaired and fixed.

We hope that the next time you come to IMG Academies, that the Holiday Inn will be your choice for a hotel to stay.

Again, thank you for staying with us and writing a review.

Randy Paradine

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2013

This hotel was outstanding. From the front desk staff to the housekeeping to the sales manager we could not have asked for a better time. Hotel was clean and well maintained and staff was very friendly and full of great suggestions of eating spots & side stops! A return trip for Spring Training 2014 is a MUST for us here!!

Room Tip: As a Priority Club member we were upgraded to a suite!!
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank gucci21
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this review, 5 April 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your 5 star rating of the hotel, that is very much appreciated.!! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed my staff, that is great, they do a great job for me, and I am very proud of them.

We look forward to your return visit for Spring Training in 2014!! Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to write a review of the hotel.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2013

Booked a room online. Stayed with family (3 kids) during Spring Break and enjoyed the experience. Stay was accommodating, not overly friendly, but courteous. Located in a commercial area with grocery stores, movie theater, variety of restaurants nearby. Free access to good gym next door. Heated pool was great since the weather was chilly outside. Clean and comfortable room. Location very convenient to many of the best beaches in America. I highly recommend you visit Ana Maria Island and Siesta Key Beach, especially during sunset. Best part was hot free breakfast in the mornings. Seating was limited, but hot breakfast was worth the wait. Will definitely recommend staying here if on a budget.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I appreciate you recommending the hotel to others, our customers are our best sales people! Thank you for rating the hotel high. We look forward to the next time your travels bring you to the Bradenton area that the Holiday Inn Express will be your first choice to stay.

Springfield, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2013

This is a nice clean and comfortable hotel in the middle of Bradenton. It was convenient to the things we were doing in Bradenton. The hotel employees were efficient and friendly. We would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Union Girl Janet
Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for your 5 star rating of your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. We do very much appreciate your ranking of our hotel.

I was very glad to see that you enjoyed your experience with us and looking forward to a return visit to our hotel. That is great.

My staff does a great job and they are a great bunch of people, thank you for enjoying them.

Have a great day, thank you for writing a review on tripadvisor regarding your stay. We look forward to your return visit.

north of Pittsburgh, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2013

Came to Bradenton for Pittsburgh Pirates spring training games. Very conveniently located to the ball park, maybe about 10 minutes.

Quick check in, friendly employees, and location made for an enjoyable stay here for me. I originally booked over the phone with the hotel and asked for a certain area for my room. Apparently a mistake was made by the call taker who gave me a poolside room. The was remedied by the front desk staff and I was placed in a room that I had asked for originally.

Good selection at breakfast (if this is really what you base your hotel standards on). I'm not much of a hotel breakfast eater, or breakfast anywhere for that matter, but the one day I did venture down to eat I was satisfied. It does get a little jammed up around the coffee dispenser area, but not a big deal. I still can't understand why some people give bad reviews to hotels based on a FREE breakfast??? Take your family or yourselves to a restaurant for breakfast if you want a major meal.

The little courtyard is nice. Heated pool was great. Not many chairs but not a major issue. I didn't spend my days there anyway.

Plenty of places to eat. There's a Pirates/Steelers/Penguins bar across the parking lot. Decent sandwiches and happy hour for some libations. There's a grocery store there also. On the other side of the hotel parking lot is a movie theater and another restaurant. I met some folks at the hotel who said that that particular restaurant has outstanding food. Can't remember the name, but it's an Italian place.

Traffic stinks on Cortez Road, which is the main road to the hotel. Funny turning lanes without signals, so be careful. Sometimes ya gotta punch it or you'll sit there for 10 min waiting to turn.

Rooms were pretty decent size. It had a workstation and a decent internet signal. Having to keep resetting it was kind of a pain, but not enough to give this hotel a low rating.

All in all I had a great stay here and will return for my next trip to Bradenton.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Jimb0BigDude
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this review, 20 March 2013
Dear Guest;

Thank you for staying with us on your recent trip to Bradenton. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor regarding your stay. I am glad to see that you had a great time while in Bradenton and enjoyed staying with us.

We do have a great breakfast here, so many choices that one can choose from. Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs, Omelettes, Bacon and Sausage, Biscuits and Gravy, etc. The "Pittsburg" themed bar is Fan-Atics and that is right across the street and the Italian Restaurant is "Gio's"

I am glad to see that when your travels bring you to Bradenton, that you will think of us first. That is awesome!!

Schwaz, Austria
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2013

Brightly colored facade and an attractive courtyard pool area front a classic mid-range hotel interior. We found our room clean and well made up each day. Hallways were a bit dark but the carpet and walls were generally in very good condition. Some families and groups [kids sports teams] present during our stay but all well behaved. As mentioned, the ice/vending machine made a racket when used, however our room at the other end of the hallway was quiet save a few early morning door slams - some automatic door closures need adjustment. Breakfast service was excellent - all items kept well stocked and at appropriate temps. Offerings included scrambled eggs, bacon, fresh biscuits and gravy, fresh cinnamon rolls, cereal and more. A selection of home made donuts served on weekends but get there before 8AM or they'll all be gone!

For a nearby meal walk 5 min west to Beef "O" Brady's and mention you are staying at the Holiday Inn Exp Bradenton for 20% off the menu.

Room Tip: As for a room away from the elevator and vending machines.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank PhileasFoggII
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. I appreciate your comments that were given, thank you!

I have a first rate housekeeping staff that work very hard in making sure all the guest rooms are spotless and clean for the next arrving guest. They do an awesome job!!

I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast and even got a donut on the weekend.

I hope if your travels bring you back to the Bradenton area, that you will make the Holiday Inn Express your first choice to stay at.

Thank you for staying with us and your recent review of the hotel.

Hagerstown, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2013 via mobile

This hotel has a wonderful feel to it. The room was comfortable and clean. The rest of the place and the grounds were nicely kept. The one thing that I didn't care for was that they allowed smoking at the pool. I was relaxing poolside and had to leave because of the strong smoke. The rest of my time there, with the pool, hot tub and great service (including late checkout) was very refreshing!

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for your review of the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. I do appreciate the comments that you wrote.

I am glad to hear that you had a "refreshing" time while here. I hope that the next time your travel plans bring you to the Bradenton area, that the Holiday Inn Express will be your first choice for a hotel to stay at.

Again, thank you for your comments, I do appreciate them.

Randy Paradine
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bradenton
Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton Downtown Historic District
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75
Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort
Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort
#3 of 12 in Bradenton Beach

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West? Share your experiences!