I stayed here and year ago and loved it. I decided to return this year to be closer to the West Coast beaches. Check in was a breeze. The front desk lady ( blonde with light eyes) was friendly and welcoming. I have to say that the hotel and my room was dingy this time around. The carpets need to be changed. A year ago they were just as stained and dirty but I over looked that because it was just in some of the hallway areas. The room had a slight musty smell but cranking up the AC and adding some Fabreze ( had some in the car :D ) really made it better. The bathroom had signs of mold growing, which needs to be addressed. The bed shirts were stained and so were the chairs. You really need to do something about the door locks. They make so much noise. My room was next to the "early birds" and wow, did that door slam loudly. The pool was less than clean. The water was beginning to look cloudy which is not a good sign. I skipped the pool and the "spa". The breakfast was nice. They served eggs, sausage, pancakes, asst. bagels and muffins, yogurt, juices, coffees, etc. The breakfast attendants very friendly and prompt at making sure there was always food for the guests. The ladies did well (short tanned lady and the tall fair lady)! Check out was also a breeze. I know this hotel can get it's act together when it comes to cleanliness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton hotel. Offering complimentary hot deluxe breakfast, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet service, and an on-site business center, this Bradenton Florida smoke-free hotel is located close to downtown Bradenton, and only minutes away from Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport.Whether you decide to use our tropical outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzi, or visit one of our local sugar white sand beaches, this Bradenton, FL hotel's location is close to it all. Guests appreciate our Bradenton hotel due to its central location, with easy access from I-75 and Highway US 41, near Manatee Village Historic Park, South Florida Museum, Bishop Planetarium, Legacy Golf & Club, Pittsburgh Pirates spring training, and IMG Academies.Our Bradenton, FL hotel recognizes the needs of planners of group events and small meetings and is ready to serve you. Whether you are thrown a curve ball by your boss, your family elected you to plan the next reunion or you are a sports fanatic who needs to make group arrangements for the next sporting event, we can accommodate you. The Holiday Inn Bradenton hotel sits in the heart of Manatee and Sarasota Counties, offering a central location, coupled with inviting accommodations and service that you would expect from Holiday Inn . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West Hotel Bradenton
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West Florida