“Very helpful staff!”

Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
Chicago, Illinois
“Very helpful staff!”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I was out of town for pleasure, staying with friends, not at the hotel, but I had an emergency and had to send a fax. The local business center stores were closed, so I took a chance and stopped here. The gentleman at the front desk was John Smelt, and he was very helpful. He understood my situation and sent my fax for me. I am a Priority Club Member, but that didn't matter to him, he just wanted to help someone in trouble. I will continue to be a patron of the Holiday Inn chain. Thanks John!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this review, 6 September 2013
Thank you for your feedback. Sould's like John lived up to our goal of satisfying every guest, every time. I will share your comments with him.

We do truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

All My Best,
Bob Monica, GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed 15 August 2013

The rooms were clean, and a nice location. However I was double charged by mistake and the management would not correct the issue or apologize. I only resolved the issue by contacting the corporate office.

3 Thank swflaman
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this review, 2 September 2013
Dear swflaman,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with us. We highly value views, opinions and feedback from our guests, as this allows us to constantly improve the service we provide.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you had with your bill. I am relieved that this was already corrected but we deeply regret the troubles and service issues you have encountered.

It is only through valuable feedback we receive from our valued customers that we would be in a position to know where we go wrong and rectify the circumstances or incidents, in order to ensure that we do not repeat the same in the future.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Reviewed 15 August 2013

This was the worst experience I ever had at a Holiday Inn. I was overcharged on my bank card by a new employee. I contacted the hotel immediately on a Sunday evening to get the situation corrected. I was told the General manager would contact me. This was not the case I waited a full day before I called them back. I was told problem was taken care of and money was returned to my account. Not at all true! 5 days after the fact hotel has still not returned my money. So as of now I was charged twice for the room I stayed in. HOTEL REFUSES TO MAKE THIS RIGHT!

3 Thank gabriella0108
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this review, 31 August 2013
Dear gabriella0108,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West, FL. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare
Flint, Michigan
Reviewed 3 August 2013

What a great stay. Great clean room (the carpet was freshly steamed cleaned). The room was good size. The breakfast was great, biscuits and gravy was wonderful. This hotel was so nice we decided to stay another night... The staff was great. At check in we meet Jade she was wonderful, very nice and she recommend a great pizza place that delivered. Thanks for an awesome stay....

Room Tip: we had room 205 it was quite.
Reviewed 14 July 2013

This was our second stay at this location and we look forward to booking here again next year. Rates are reasonable, location is great, room was very clean, and the hot breakfast everyday was most enjoyable. We also enjoy the pool and hottub when we're not at one of our favorite beaches, just a short drive away. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed July 2013
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed 14 July 2013

First, I had the best extended hotel stay ever! The service was spot-on, the staff was so friendly (treated me like a person and not just a reservation) and could not have been more helpful with all requests I made; their efficiency rivals none I've experienced. The breakfast area offered a full-range of options, and the rooms (I stayed 3 different times, once on each floor) were spotless...always my first concern! Second, I'm shocked and surprised at the negative comments of other reviewers; I found none of that to be true. The location is about 30 minutes from anywhere you want to go in the Bradenton, Sarasota, Anna Maria Island, and Longboat Key areas, which is a plus if you want to see it all! I say, "Stay There!" You won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: Just tell them what your needs are so you nor they have to get frustrated!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I was extremely surprised at this location as we are familiar with the Holiday Inn family of hotels. I am glad that I checked the room prior as we cancelled our stay and checked into the Hyatt Place. Was hoping since its closest to AMI it would be clean but it was fifthly and furniture was stained, carpets and furniture old and curtains. Everything was terrible - staff was nice but I would not recommend unless an entire renovation is completed.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jeaninekm
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this review, 10 July 2013
Dear Guest,

My sincere apologies for creating such a poor impression upon your arrival. We at Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West take great pride in our property and the level of personalized service we provide to every guest. We work diligently every day to make sure that our guests are completely satisfied. We were very busy during that period. Perhaps that contributed to the issue. I hope that you reconsider and give us an opportunity to serve your hospitality needs in the future.

My sincere thanks for your feedback.

Bob Monica
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bradenton
Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton Downtown Historic District
Best Western Plus Bradenton Gateway Hotel
Anna Maria Island Dream Inn
Anna Maria Island Dream Inn
#12 of 12 in Bradenton Beach
Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota/Riverfront
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75
Best Western Plus Bradenton Hotel & Suites

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West? Share your experiences!