“Comfortable Hotel near the bridge to Anna Maria Island”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West
Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
Fort Myers, Florida
“Comfortable Hotel near the bridge to Anna Maria Island”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

The room with a kind sized bed was clean and comfortable. The complementary shampoo and conditioner is just enough for one person, though. The complementary breakfast served near the lobby was pretty standard fare for this type of hotel. There's a little pool on the back side of the hotel. The water was clean and refreshingly cool and not many people frequented it. The hotel is conveniently located near restaurants and bar (walking distance). I would stay there again.

Room Tip: i paid $89/night and thought it was a decent value.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Bob M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
Dear 33Rigel

Thank you for the nice comments that you posted here. A good night's sleep is the key objective to every hotel stay and it sounds as if we met your expectations. You are right in your assessment that there is lots to do right in our area. I have several favorite restaurants that I frequent like Gio's and Anna Maria Oyster Bar. Love it!

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel as your headquarters for this visit. Stop by and say hi on your next visit.

All best wishes -
Bob Monica

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
North Carolina
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We have stayed before at this property and the experience was great before and our impression has not changed! Bob (the new GM), was very professional & made us feel right at home. We really loved Monica, who works the morning complimentary breakfast. She was very friendly and did a fantastic job of keeping up with the refilling of breakfast items (i.e.: bacon, eggs, biscuits: etc.), which is certainly a challenge on a Saturday morning. The location is perfect for us since we have family who live right around the corner. We will definately be back when our travels bring us from North Carolina to Florida again. Thank you for another GREAT STAY!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this review, 14 September 2013
Wow! What a great review. We thank you for continuing to choose our Holiday Inn Express & Suites as your home away from home in Bradenton. I'll be sure to share your thoughts with our team, particulary Pam and Jany who work so hard to please in our Breakfast Room. They are They are great examples of the team spirit here and they will be thrilled to know that your were so pleased. We look forward to continuing to serve as your host again in the future.

Bradenton
Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

This hotel is off of a main road Cortez it will take u to the beach 15-20 mins away and all the shopping areas. I live in Bradenton and many of the hotel/ motels are embrassing but I have to say the holiday inn was very impressive.

• Stayed August 2013
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this review, 10 September 2013
Thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West and for your very kind words. I'll be sure to share your thoughts with our team. They are dedicated to satisfying each guest and will be delighted to know that your were so pleased. It's expecially nice to hear such posiive feedback from an area resident. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Jupiter, Florida
Reviewed 3 September 2013

You'd think for $129 on a group rate the hotel wouldn't smell like an astray, be in a better neighborhood or have a working micro fridge in every room, but this hotel disappointed all the way around. The staff was great, but the accommodations brought shame to the Holiday Inn Express brand. I wouldn't pay half that price to stay in that hotel again; only did so this time as our travel soccer team was there. Rather sleep in my car.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Rick D
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this review, 6 September 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us regarding your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West. I am glad that you found our service friendly and helpful. We care a great deal about our guest's satisfaction and strive to make everyone feel at home. I regret that you were disappointed with your accomdations. I will share your comments with my housekeeping and maintenance team. I'm certain that your feedback will help us to improve our future performance.

We truly appreciate your business and want to thank you for staying with us. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon! .

All My Best
Bob Monica, GM
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I was out of town for pleasure, staying with friends, not at the hotel, but I had an emergency and had to send a fax. The local business center stores were closed, so I took a chance and stopped here. The gentleman at the front desk was John Smelt, and he was very helpful. He understood my situation and sent my fax for me. I am a Priority Club Member, but that didn't matter to him, he just wanted to help someone in trouble. I will continue to be a patron of the Holiday Inn chain. Thanks John!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for your feedback. Sould's like John lived up to our goal of satisfying every guest, every time. I will share your comments with him.

We do truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

All My Best,
Bob Monica, GM
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed 15 August 2013

The rooms were clean, and a nice location. However I was double charged by mistake and the management would not correct the issue or apologize. I only resolved the issue by contacting the corporate office.

3 Thank swflaman
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this review, 2 September 2013
Dear swflaman,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with us. We highly value views, opinions and feedback from our guests, as this allows us to constantly improve the service we provide.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you had with your bill. I am relieved that this was already corrected but we deeply regret the troubles and service issues you have encountered.

It is only through valuable feedback we receive from our valued customers that we would be in a position to know where we go wrong and rectify the circumstances or incidents, in order to ensure that we do not repeat the same in the future.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Reviewed 15 August 2013

This was the worst experience I ever had at a Holiday Inn. I was overcharged on my bank card by a new employee. I contacted the hotel immediately on a Sunday evening to get the situation corrected. I was told the General manager would contact me. This was not the case I waited a full day before I called them back. I was told problem was taken care of and money was returned to my account. Not at all true! 5 days after the fact hotel has still not returned my money. So as of now I was charged twice for the room I stayed in. HOTEL REFUSES TO MAKE THIS RIGHT!

3 Thank gabriella0108
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this review, 31 August 2013
Dear gabriella0108,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West, FL. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bradenton
Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton Downtown Historic District
Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort
Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort
#3 of 12 in Bradenton Beach
Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota/Riverfront

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West? Share your experiences!