This hotel is only about 7 miles from Anna Maria Island, a place that is important in my childhood. My new hubby and I stopped here too on our honeymoon adventure. It turns out to be the same hotel I stayed in 8 years ago with some college friends, and it still looks the same. But that's a good thing. It has cozy beds, soft carpets, reasonably clean rooms, good A/C that is digital and lovely pool view. Great breakfasts, nice pool, hot tub, private patio around all that, and right by many things like Publix, Walmart, Movie theater, restaurants, ETC. Good for families and couples.
Wifi and TV worked. We got good sleep.
They checked us in early and were nice people. A lightbulb was out in the bathroom and a guy came to fix it right away.
Here are the few critiques:
-At this particular location, a fridge and microwave are considered an "upgrade" and are only provided in a the more expensive rooms. While most hotels just include them, I was a bit surprised by this but I probably didn't read the fine print when I booked online. Oh well.
Since I have a few dietary limitations, I had to go to the publix next door and get coolers for my stuff but at least the hallways have free ice machines that work well.
-Some reviews do say the hotel and rooms have "wear and tear". This is true. While it appears to be clean, you can see evidence that it has been "well loved" throughout, though in my opinion nothing cringe-worthy. I've seen "bad" in Daytona Beach. This was nothing. They were in the process of having some paint and some work done so maybe they are working on it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton hotel. Offering complimentary hot deluxe breakfast, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet service, and an on-site business center, this Bradenton Florida smoke-free hotel is located close to downtown Bradenton, and only minutes away from Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport.Whether you decide to use our tropical outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzi, or visit one of our local sugar white sand beaches, this Bradenton, FL hotel's location is close to it all. Guests appreciate our Bradenton hotel due to its central location, with easy access from I-75 and Highway US 41, near Manatee Village Historic Park, South Florida Museum, Bishop Planetarium, Legacy Golf & Club, Pittsburgh Pirates spring training, and IMG Academies.Our Bradenton, FL hotel recognizes the needs of planners of group events and small meetings and is ready to serve you. Whether you are thrown a curve ball by your boss, your family elected you to plan the next reunion or you are a sports fanatic who needs to make group arrangements for the next sporting event, we can accommodate you. The Holiday Inn Bradenton hotel sits in the heart of Manatee and Sarasota Counties, offering a central location, coupled with inviting accommodations and service that you would expect from Holiday Inn . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West Hotel Bradenton
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West Florida