I stayed here for 2 nights while on vacation. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Victor waited on me and he was especially helpful and deserves special mention. The room was very clean and so were the grounds. I didn't use the pool. The continental breakfast isn't even close to a continental breakfast but not a big deal since there is a cracker barrell and loads of other places to eat, many in walking distance. The room isn't updated or fancy but I didn't expect it considering it is a days inn and the low price. Very positive experience. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Property is located right off of I-75 exit 220. Free continental breakfast, Free Wi-Fi, Microwaves and Refrigerators, outdoor pool, laundry facility, vending machines, walking distance to many restaurants, close to a Walmart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Bradenton I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Bradenton i-75 Hotel Bradenton
- Bradenton Days Inn
- Days Inn Bradenton I-75 Florida