This basic motel with exterior corridors & smallish rooms brings back the old days. The queen size room was compact, but clean, quiet & secure. You could not hear the adjacent I-75. The AC, fridge & microwave worked great & quietly. The desk was small & you had to spread your electronic gear around to get enough electrical plugs. It would be a little tight if you are a “road warrior” and needed a lot of work space. Forget about the so called breakfast, there are other choices to eat in the area. The hotel is located in a small retail complex with other motels and fast food restaurants. There are other food choices nearby. But it was perfect for an overnight stop with a bargain price, convenient location and friendly staff. I will stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Property is located right off of I-75 exit 220. Free continental breakfast, Free Wi-Fi, Microwaves and Refrigerators, outdoor pool, laundry facility, vending machines, walking distance to many restaurants, close to a Walmart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Bradenton I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Bradenton i-75 Hotel Bradenton
- Bradenton Days Inn
- Days Inn Bradenton I-75 Florida