The one positive about this hotel is that the lady at the front desk was very nice. I only wish the property was a nice as her. The rooms are musty smelling and so very small, it's pitiful not at all what I expect a Wyndham property to be. We ended up staying at a hotel close by and all night long it was like were partying and outside walking around congregating, etc. Not very safe if you are a female traveling alone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Property is located right off of I-75 exit 220. Free continental breakfast, Free Wi-Fi, Microwaves and Refrigerators, outdoor pool, laundry facility, vending machines, walking distance to many restaurants, close to a Walmart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Days Inn Bradenton I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Bradenton i-75 Hotel Bradenton
- Bradenton Days Inn
- Days Inn Bradenton I-75 Florida