Having read some of the critical reviews for other hotels in this area (especially by American tourists) I do wonder what they expect for the price and type.
This is a MOTEL, and as such was excellent!
The rooms had just been refurbished (the curtains were actually renewed during our stay), and everything in the room was clean and working, and the bed was very comfortable.
For my wife and I (who simple wanted a clean, comfortable room to sleep - spending most of the day sightseeing and sunbathing on the local beaches) the hotel fitted the bill perfectly.
If hotel life is part of your holiday - in the pool, in the bar, in the restaurant then this hotel isn't for you!
DON'T be put off by how close it is to the freeway, and its slip road - there was more noise from the fridge in the room the we could hear from the traffic!
Ideally positioned for sightseeing in the whole of the Tampa Bay, and Sarasota areas. Close (within 25 miles) to many excellent beaches.
VERY good value for money - would go again tomorrow!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Property is located right off of I-75 exit 220. Free continental breakfast, Free Wi-Fi, Microwaves and Refrigerators, outdoor pool, laundry facility, vending machines, walking distance to many restaurants, close to a Walmart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Days Inn Bradenton I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Bradenton i-75 Hotel Bradenton
- Bradenton Days Inn
- Days Inn Bradenton I-75 Florida