Stayed here for a week while on vacation. Front desk lady with blonde hair was rude and always had shady people visiting her in the lobby (when she was not standing outside smoking for hours) House keeper took $4 off my nightstand thinking it was a tip. Loud music in parking lot and people drinking/vomitting in parking lot. I booked a poolside room, but got one in the breezeway near the loud ice machine which was a meeting spot for drunks to stand around all night. Had random people bang on my door at all hours of the night. Room was very dated and had cracks in the tub/sink. My room was cleaned once (which was when the money was stolen). I had to find someone to ask for clean towels. The fire alarm went off for more than 45 minutes,at that point I left could not take the noise any longer. A car sped off in the parking lot and about hit a pedestrian. Fire trucks/police showed up. This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Bradenton – Near the Gulf hotel is conveniently located off Route 41. Our Bradenton, FL, hotel offers great value and convenience so you can get the most out of your next trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Days Inn Bradenton - Near the Gulf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Bradenton Historic Downtown Hotel Bradenton
- Days Inn Bradenton - Near The Gulf Florida