“Would stay again”
Review of Quality Inn North

Quality Inn North
Ranked #14 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Check-in was a breeze - was offered coupons for free drink and/or onion straws at a nearby restaurant - Oyster Bar where we had a great meal. The bed was comfortable and linens were nice. The room was clean and quiet. This is an older motel but was still nice. Would stay here again.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
dhev16, General Manager at Quality Inn North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

I read the reviews and was a tad leary to stay here. But I was pleasantly surprised. My sister passed away and I needed convenient, no stress, clean place to stay. Passed on all levels. Our room was clean, quiet, nicely refreshed every day. We stayed 4 nights.
The breakfast was more than adequate, saving us monies. The staff was always busy, restocking the breakfast, keeping the area clean.
I found every staff member we encountered very friendly.
I would definitely stay there again and in my book, that says it all.

Room Tip: We had a handicap room because I wanted a king bed and they were out. The rails didn't bother me...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 842annetteh
dhev16, General Manager at Quality Inn North, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. Your input is very important to us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Very musty room (windows do not open) but clean. Acceptable for the 1 night we were passing thru. They do not reserve specific rooms for travelers with pets so we went into 3 rooms before picking one that didn't have a wet dog scent. Bathroom had just been remodeled.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cnyrealtor

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are working diligently to resolve the issue.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

1-15-14 Neal & Ellen Spent 4 nights here clean room good service good breakfast well kept motel front desk is very good staff is always busy working at something, if in the area next year would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank neal e
dhev16, Manager at Quality Inn North, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2014

Thank you for your review glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

The staff is very friendly and attentive. The room was neat and clean. The shower had good water pressure. All in all it was a very nice stay. The breakfast bar was well stocked. We also received a call at 10:00 am asking if we intended to extend our stay even though the check out time is at 11:00 am.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank William H
dhev16, Manager at Quality Inn North, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We hope to see you very soon.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I used points to stay at this hotel (16K) worth and it was NOT worth it. I was given a handicap room which had old furnishings and smelled musty. The room was likely clean but hard to tell with the older furnishings and lack of remodeling. I had the Do Not Disturb sign on the door and yet at 9:30 the front desk thought it appropriate to call me on the phone (check out time is 11:00) to ask me if I intended to extend my stay. The breakfast room was over crowded and ran out of selections. I do not recommend this hotel at all!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank David D
dhev16, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn North, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

You booked a handicap accessible room, that is the reason you were given a handicap accessible room. Breakfast ends at 9:30 am on weekdays. On the weekends breakfast ends at 10:00 am. We call at 10:00 am to verify if you are staying over or checking out. If the room is available you can stay in the same room, otherwise we would have to change you to another available room. We only have a two king handicap accessible rooms. February and March are our busiest times of the year. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel in June while on a trip to look for property. We were impressed with the cleanliness and comfort of the room and friendliness of the staff. The beds were especially comfortable with wonderfully smooth sheets and fluffy pillows. The included breakfast was good and plentiful. Best of all the rates were very reasonable and we received a military discount.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank susielander
dhev16, Owner at Quality Inn North, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

Thank you so much for your Review. Hope to see you soon .

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bradenton
Best Western Plus Bradenton Hotel & Suites
Days Inn Bradenton I-75
Days Inn Bradenton I-75
#16 of 21 in Bradenton
Best Western Plus Bradenton Gateway Hotel

Been to Quality Inn North? Share your experiences!