“Great place to stay!”

Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
Centerville, Indiana
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

This was a great place to stay. Great price and great location. It was clean and well kept. The staff was very friendly too. Breakfast wasn't as elaborate as some higher priced hotels but it was good (and we were allowed to take it back to our room). This motel is close to stores and restaurants and an easy drive to the beach. The outlet mall is only 3 miles away. This motel fills up so we will definitely make reservations to be on the safe side. I'm sure we will return to this motel and will recommend it to our friends and family.

Room Tip: We stayed in a room on the ground floor the first night & then had to transfer to an upstairs ro...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank LLSchuck
Andrea S, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Dear LLSchuck,
Thanks so much for your kind review! We offer a very simple breakfast because we absolutely do not have the space to add a commercial kitchen and seating area without losing guest rooms, which we can not afford to do. We do provide muffins, danish, oatmeal, juice, tea and coffee. We have also recently added bananas and yogurt to our mix based on guest comments. Unfortunately, the only place to sit for breakfast is at the pool area under the tiki huts, or in your room (or on the floor in the lobby, but then you will be trampled by a herd of wild elephants) We do offer trays to make it easier to carry breakfast to its final destination. The theory is that you can take the $50 dollars per night you save by staying here instead of the Holiday Inn Express, and go get a waffle next door if you are really starving. Please remember to ask for the 15% Tripadvisor discount when you call to make your next reservation. We hope to see you again soon!!! Andrea

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Palm Harbor
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for years and it recently changed names, but not the owner thankfully. Same excellent service and value. In a world where $100 / night is all too common - this place is about half price and they are very generous with discounts.

Very clean and always in excellent state of repair - all with a low price and excellent service. They even place an "economic care package" in every room with popcorn and cookies!

I serve a nationwide non-profit educational org and I have stayed in more low cost hotels than I care to recall. Nearly all are dirty, poorly run and in poor repair. Not this place. It easily rivals hotels costing triple what they charge.

Room Tip: Room 216 is most quiet
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank travelpatriot
Dear Travelpatriot,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review! I really appreciate it, and we hope to see you again in the future. Andrea
Fruitland Park, Florida
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Clean and convenient, with friendly staff. Very reasonable, close to shopping and restaurants. Will definitely stay there again! Light continental breakfast only, however, fridge and microwave in room with Publix and Walmart just down the road! Can't beat that!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Dear sa2smith,
Thanks for posting your thoughts! We have added some bananas and yogurt to our breakfast, which might help a little for those who were suffering from a wild muffin/danish sugar rush. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Andrea
Lake Wales, Florida
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Our family stayed just one night on the way to our vacation destination. The beds were comfortable and the room was nice and clean. The staff was friendly. We had good coffee and muffins from the lobby. We would stay again and recommend to others. The hotel is within walking distance to restaurants.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Hi MikeAndSueToo,
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay on your way to your final destination. I hope you had a fabulous time on your vacation, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Andrea
Miami
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I chose this hotel solely base on location and was not expecting much. I surprisingly arrived tow hours early and two hours before check in. I went in to just take care of the paperwork and the told me my rom was ready and I could go in already of I wanted. I found nice size room that was extremely clean. The office people are so nice. Anything you may need they are more then happy to assist you with. There are many paces to eat within walking distance and a short drive, I would have no problem staying here again,

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank gmaestro
Andrea S, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota, responded to this review, 15 August 2013
Hi Gmaestro! I am so glad you were pleasantly surprised. We have been doing quite a bit of remodeling, and are getting lots of nice feedback. I wish you many more nice surprises in the future! Andrea
Reviewed 7 August 2013

My husband and my 16 month old daughter stayed here for about 6 weeks while he worked at the port nearby. I've stayed at many hotels in the past for my husbands travel with his job, and I can honestly say this place ranks #1 on my list. I've never paid a weekly rate and had room service every single day I was booked. That alone was amazing! I got new wash rags, towels, hand towels, soap, and shampoo every day of our stay without requesting them. The room was very clean, and there were no stains or blemishes on any towels or sheets. No bugs! Friendly staff! Peaceful nights, even in the busy summer season. Very clean pool! Enough parking for the size of the hotel. Great rates! In my hotel experience I've never got such a great rate for what I received in return. Every place needs to be like this! Keep up the good work!

• Stayed June 2013
Dear LadyAWalding, Thank you so much for the nice review! Your daughter is adorable, and I hope you have lots of great experiences travelling with your family in the future. Andrea
Marlboro, New Jersey
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I stayed 4 nights here while my son was at the Under Armor Pirate City Baseball camp nearby. I was looking for very inexpensive since I was by myself and wasn't going to be in the room all that much. But the room itself was a great surprise! King size bed that appeared pretty new, no lumps or sags to be found. Very clean bathroom, towels and linens were exceptional white. No beat-up old stuff. Biggest surprise I needed to receive a couple of work related faxes and unlike some hotels big name hotels that charge for faxes the front desk just left me a message when they came and no fees were added. Very small breakfast area with just danish that I didn't use. Instead I went to the gas station mini mart a couple hundred yards away and brought prepackaged cereal bowls and milk to have in my room before I left for the day. Even closer was a McDonalds and within 1/2 mile a Cracker Barrel and WaffleHhouse. The pool area was small and kind of in the middle of the parking lot but was well maintained and used by many of the guest. Nights were quiet. The hotel was generally full at night. This is not a hotel if looking to go to the beach from here as they are about 35 - 40 minutes away. For a similar trip I would definitly stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Dear ArchAOD, I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope your son had a successful tournament. Thanks so much for posting your comments! Andrea