In the past I never found an "Americas Best Value Inn" in which I would stay. My experience was that they all were "Dumps" in bad neighborhoods, so the great reviews were a pleasant surprise. The motel was a recently remodeled Econolodge . Clean rooms, good location, great price ($44+ tax) Beds were just OK (old pillow top mattresses that were still soft but lumpy) finally found a spot that suited me and slept pretty well. Good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Americas Best Value Inn (formerly Econo Lodge East) is located at I-75, exit 220 (State Road 64). We are located walking distance to Cracker Barrel, Sonny's BBQ, McDonalds and Waffle House. Bradenton's gorgeous beaches are 12 miles; the Ellenton Premium Outlets, Lakewood Ranch and LECOM are three miles from the property. Downtown Bradenton, the Riverwalk and the Village of the Arts are 5 miles. All rooms feature a microwave and refrigerator, free wifi and we offer a complimentary continental breakfast in the morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge East Hotel Bradenton
- Econo Lodge Bradenton
- Bradenton Econo Lodge
- Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota Florida