I stay once a month in the Bradenton/Sarasota area and appreciate saying in a cost effective hotel that feels safe and comfortable. I need a space that allows me to sleep at night, so that I can go to the ocean an enjoy the day on my short weekend-off.
It is in a small circle of hotel-motels just off from I-57. I previously chose a different hotel within the small loop and will not go there again. So, then, I went looking for a better place to stay and found Americas Best Value Inn @ Bradenton. Each room has its own clean mini fridge and all the bedding is freshly washed for each guest. I have worked for a name brand hotel chain and used to inspect rooms for the next guest to arrive. This hotel has my vote for: *Clean *Comfortable *Calm *Courteous *Convenience & Cost Effectiveness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Americas Best Value Inn (formerly Econo Lodge East) is located at I-75, exit 220 (State Road 64). We are located walking distance to Cracker Barrel, Sonny's BBQ, McDonalds and Waffle House. Bradenton's gorgeous beaches are 12 miles; the Ellenton Premium Outlets, Lakewood Ranch and LECOM are three miles from the property. Downtown Bradenton, the Riverwalk and the Village of the Arts are 5 miles. All rooms feature a microwave and refrigerator, free wifi and we offer a complimentary continental breakfast in the morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge East Hotel Bradenton
- Econo Lodge Bradenton
- Bradenton Econo Lodge
- Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota Florida