“*Clean *Comfortable *Calm *Courteous *Convenience”

Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota
Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
Kissimmee, Florida
“*Clean *Comfortable *Calm *Courteous *Convenience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

I stay once a month in the Bradenton/Sarasota area and appreciate saying in a cost effective hotel that feels safe and comfortable. I need a space that allows me to sleep at night, so that I can go to the ocean an enjoy the day on my short weekend-off.
It is in a small circle of hotel-motels just off from I-57. I previously chose a different hotel within the small loop and will not go there again. So, then, I went looking for a better place to stay and found Americas Best Value Inn @ Bradenton. Each room has its own clean mini fridge and all the bedding is freshly washed for each guest. I have worked for a name brand hotel chain and used to inspect rooms for the next guest to arrive. This hotel has my vote for: *Clean *Comfortable *Calm *Courteous *Convenience & Cost Effectiveness.

Room Tip: Rooms have newer mattresses
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Mary283746
Andrea S, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota, responded to this review, 26 October 2014
Dear Mary283746,
What a lovely review. Having been in the hospitality business for almost thirty years, I really appreciate your comments. I especially love the word *Calm in your description. If we can provide that type of space for our guests, we have done our job correctly. Thank you very much for your comments. We hope to see you again in the future! Andrea

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Zutphen, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

Great great motel. Just of the highway and close to many sites (sights), historical, cultural and natural.
We had a great time in the pool, although it is not big, it is nice to have a dip in when you come back from a day of outings and watch the sunset. Breakfast in the morning is really to take away, but very nicely done, and, included! But above all stands the serviceminded people that run this small gem. They really seem to care. We left important medication in another hotel and the lady at the frontdesk ( sorry that I forgot your name, its been a while) called with her cellphone to find out about it, and several times too. Also everybody was smiley and nice around eachother. We hope to return in a couple of years....

Room Tip: This is a motel with ground and first floor. Its build L shape , cars in front and pool as a center...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I was impressed. For the price, it was a pretty great deal! The carpet kinda smelled weird in parts of the room, but not near where we slept. Also space a bit small esp in shower area and toilet paper was thinner than tracing paper.. Lol. Stayed with the boyfriend for a few hours overnight for a competition. Staff we met was nice, right off the 75, near food and other amenities. I found the fact that they gave us a cute snack bag was adorable. Towels are white and clean. Will definitely stay here again and recommend if going to Bradenton. People from our team stayed at another place and spent more for a lesser deal. Teehee. Staff was nice. Breakfast basic, but still pretty good!

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank kim34438
Davison
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

Since we stayed here in April 2013 and had a good experience, when we came to town for my mother's 95th birthday, we decided that we'd stay here again. You still can't beat the price anywhere in town. (Very convenient location! Right off of I-75, next to Cracker Barrel, Sonny's BBQ, McDonalds, etc. Several other hotels in the area too.)

We downgraded the rating from a 4 to a 3 for a few reasons. Last time we had an ADA room because that's all that was available. I had noted in my rating of the property that it had a huge bathroom. Not the case this time around. We had a regular room and the bathroom was so tiny that it was difficult to even turn around in it! Thank goodness, the sink was in the main room and not in the bathroom.

A fridge and microwave, along with a survival package (popcorn and Oreos), also came with the room. Female attendants were friendly enough, but not super welcoming as they were the first time. It appeared maybe one was training the other when we arrived??? The male attendant tried too hard to be funny. A little unnerving when you're calling for a reason and not to be entertained

Parking is a MAJOR problem here. Noted that on our first trip too but this time it was more of a problem for us because we had to leave valuables in our car. (Too big to carry in each night.) If our car didn't have an alarm, I don't think we would have stayed here because we had to park so far away from our room. The hotel has MANY handicapped spots and those were the only ones that were available - and we didn't qualify.

Hotel was a bit noisier this time too. We were awakened both mornings by men talking very loudly outside our room. 7:00 both mornings. Arrgghhh!!!!

We had booked two nights and turned it into three, so the problems aren't really terrible. Would we stay here again? Yes.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank momtomitchell
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

My Daughter Gran-daughter and Great Grandson stopped here overnight a couple of day's ago nice and clean welcoming staff at the desk ,good selection and plentiful breakfast,we also enjoyed the little survival bag in the room nice touch,pool was nice too

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Maureen M
Gainesville, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

This motel is in a good location just off I-75 and S.R. 64 near lots of resturants and shopping centers and only 10 miles or so from the beaches.The refrigerator is a plus but the microwave is very small and they are daisey chained together on a power strip. The A/C worked great and I was glad because it was 95 degrees out side.
The negative things were no coffie maker, no iron or ironing board, limited soap and shampoo in the rooms. If your on the top floor (2nd floor) you have to go down to the first floor to get Ice.
If you only need a place to rest and clean up for a good price this is will do, if you want the extras you won't get them at this price.

Room Tip: Top floors are quitier but they all face the west sun in the afternoon. The motel is L shaped around...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank drummerbrat
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

We were in Bradenton for a fastpitch softball tournament. The rooms were small, but VERY clean and included a small fridge and microwave. The breakfast provided was small, coffee, muffins etc, but there is a McDonalds next door. Had other players staying in another hotel that was more than twice the price. This hotel was a great value for the price!

• Stayed May 2014