We enjoyed our stay at this hotel over the 4th of July. The hotel was on the the beautiful river walk in Bradenton. Unlike the other review we had a great experience and we had children too. We did not use the pool but found the pool courtyard very beautiful. The staff was always there to help us if we needed anything. DJ a manager was so nice to us that we will be back because how he treated us. Thank you! We thought the suite rooms were enough space for our family and the view was very beautiful from the balcony. It was also very clean. We did eat at the 4th of July dinner before the fireworks and we loved the food, especially the ribs. It was not just hotdogs and hamburgers. The whole family loved it. We had the best view in town for the fireworks and it was one of the best fireworks we have ever seen. We will travel back to this hotel again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover one of Florida's premier hotels at Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota/Riverfront, located directly on the Manatee River near the Gulf of Mexico, Anna Maria Island and Longboat Key. Our pet friendly hotel features free high speed Internet access, The Bistro, a modern fitness center and gorgeous outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, Marriott, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota/Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota / Riverfront Hotel Bradenton
- Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota/Riverfront Florida
- Holiday Inn Bradenton
- Bradenton Holiday Inn