“Pleasant Surprise!”

Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
Leesburg, Florida
“Pleasant Surprise!”
Reviewed 3 November 2012

I travel often and stay in mostly Comfort Inn's and Hampton Inn's. My stay at this motel was a pleasant experience. The room was one of the cleanest rooms I have encountered, smelled great and the bed and pillows were super comfy!. Very nice pool and hot tub, good laundry facility. The lobby and breakfast area was clean. My room was not near the pool and was extremely quiet. Walking distance to Cracker Barrel and McDonalds. Nearby outlet mall. Staff was friendly and helpful!

Room Tip: If available, stay in a handicap room. Usually closest to the lobby, roomier and usually in better...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank terre2231

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Sebring
Reviewed 2 October 2012

Accommodations are the best we stayed in, in the price range. Nice view,pool and jacuzzi. Close to I75 and 14 miles from the beach. Very friendly peopple. Very good breakfast. Sure we are going to reccomend to friends and family. We are planning to stay there again. With coupon you can pay only $59.95 the night.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Rafael F
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 4 September 2012

My daughter and I stayed here 3 nights to attend a local soccer tournament. We had a block of 14 rooms, several of which had problems such as: a toilet that wouldn't flush, leaking toilet flap that caused the tank to lose water and refill 4 times an hour, all day and all night long. Maintenance was requested 2 mornings and never fixed. Rodent feces on a bed head & dirty tissue in the sheets of the bed - to which the occupant had to clean herself and make her own bed because there was only 1 staff member on property & she was front desk clerk. A replacement room was offered that had no working a/c or lights. Other rooms in our block had hair in the shower, ants in the room, large cobwebs and blood on bedskirts. Clearly their housekeeping staff is failing at their job. Not worth the $99/per night...at best $45/night is more in line. Never again.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank csj32201
Lakeland, Florida
Reviewed 17 May 2012

reminded us of an old fashion motel. No inside hallways, all rooms had outside door - you could hear people coming and going for hours, car doors and people talking outside and such. I usually dont book these as I dont always feel safe. little on the expensive side $90 for a very basic, clean room. breakfast wasnt available until 6:30 and we had to leave by 6:15 - and they hadnt even started getting anything together for breakfast. If we had to we would stay here again as it was clean and comfortable but prefer hotels with inside hallways and breakfast available at 6am.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank AbbysNana01
Delray Beach, Florida
Reviewed 5 May 2012

I have stayed in many Comfort Inns and found this one to be right on the mark. It was smaller than most but had everything we needed. The room was spacious and clean. We were given a room that opened up right into the pool, which was a definate plus. The breakfast was the standard Comfort Inn fare; egg, waffles, cereals, etc. Something for everyone. When we went for breakfast, we found two ducks waiting outside the dining room door. Then we discovered that the desk clerk fed them breakfast every morning and they were just waiting their turn. I thought that was a nice touch. For the price ($80.00) we had a nice room, a comfortable bed and a tasty breakfast. What more can you expect.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank exnorther
South Carolina
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Due to a mess up with a friend, I had to spend the night at the Comfort Inn. I couldn't believe with tax it was 140.00 for one night. The place was clean but definately showing it's age and could use some remodeling in rooms and bathrooms. The place was packed and after the hassels experiened earlier I was just glad to get a room but had to drive 15 miles back out to I-75 to stay there. The desk clerk that night was friendly and had a ground floor room ready. For that I was grateful. There were car alarm horns blowing all night and the people upstairs had a youngin' that kept running around the room, but none of that is the fault of the hotel. I was thankful for the bed but wouldn't stay here again unless I had too.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank CarolinaParatrooper
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Sometimes, it's hard to figure out where the bad reviews come from. This hotel was neat and clean; the bed was very comfortable, and the front desk person was courteous - not exactly an outgoing "Mr. Happy", but polite. The pool area was also clean and well-kept, but since we stayed there at the end of January, it was too cold to go in. The breakfast buffet was what one would typically expect; nothing fancy. They had eggs, bacon, toast, cereal, etc. and pretty good coffee. (I wish they would have had some flavored creamers though). Maybe they've remodeled it since the reviews, because it was not "very rundown". The hotel is located very near I-75 and we were concerned that we might hear a lot of traffice noise, but it was extremely quiet inside the room. The price was reasonable as well, so all-in-all, I'd definitely recommend the Comfort Inn to anyone who just needs a place for a short stay.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank beamer2050
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bradenton
Best Western Plus Bradenton Hotel & Suites
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75
Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton Downtown Historic District
Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota
Quality Inn North
Quality Inn North
#13 of 21 in Bradenton
Sleep Inn & Suites Riverfront - Ellenton

Been to Comfort Inn Near Ellenton Outlet Mall? Share your experiences!