“Anna Maria Island”

Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
Kissimmee, Florida
“Anna Maria Island”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Nice and clean for the price, good free continental breakfast, nice pool it even has access for disable people that is nice, friendly staff, nice guy at front desk, about 20 minute drive to Anna Maria Island lots of restaurants close by. I was happy for what I paid a nigth.

Room Tip: I think a room next to pool is nice.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Peterborough, Canada
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Quick efficient check in. Staff friendly. Extremely clean. Breakfast has good choices. Little extras were attended to immediately . There was no outside restaurant on site but several chains were within a mile of the hotel

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2013 via mobile

Had booked the two rooms for two nights and was not pleased with the cleanliness. There was dirt around all the edges of the carpet, odor in room, headboard had some sort of sediment from other guests etc. I felt uncomfortable about touhing most of the things like remote, chairs and so on. Would advise the staff to clean as if they or their family member were staying in a room, that's what you get a paycheck for.

The front counter staff was pleasant and very helpful, especially Pat who treated you as if you were a friend. The breakfast was typical items. The lady who attended this area kept it very clean and was on top of any spills or messes. Maybe management should let her train housekeeping....

Because of the Front desk and breakfast staff I would stay and ask that they tidy up the room better. I typically leave extra money for the room cleaner, but not on this trip.

• Stayed March 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 9 March 2013

The front desk made a wrong date of reservation for me.They would not refund my money ten minutes after the reservation was placed. The manager was very rude and would not give me his real name, even changed his name from Tom to Steven. Beware of this hotel.I will pursue this complaint.

Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank artoledo89
Thom H, Manager at Comfort Inn Near Ellenton Outlet Mall, responded to this review, 13 March 2013
With this reservation it was confirmed by our staff and yourself for the dates of March 8th check-in and check-out March 9th. You were also told that the reservation would be unable to be cancelled and you would be charged as soon as the reservation was made. I'm sorry that you feel that we were being Deceitful, when actually you did talk to both myself (Thom) and Steven, as well as another staff member.
I am the manager and my name is Thom, as I have given you the night of your reservation, as well as each time you have called and talked with me, this is my real name, I have no reason to hide that fact, or tell you otherwise.
Again I am sorry that you fell we were deceitful towards you with your reservation, we strive to make sure each and every guest understands and confirms each one of their reservations when people make them, we also inform everyone of the cancellation policy as well as any charges that will be made, as we had done with you and your reservation.
Thom H.
Manager
Reviewed 4 March 2013 via mobile

So pleased with our four-night stay at this hotel. Our room was updated and included microwave, mini-fridge, & newer flat screen t.v. Beautiful pool area overlooking a pretty pond. The staff was always helpful and had a smile for us every morning. Would definitely stay at this hotel on our next trip to this area in the future.

• Stayed March 2013
Waddy, Kentucky
Reviewed 24 February 2013

We selected this hotel after we couldn't find anything in Sarasota -everything was either booked, $300/night or in a not-so-good location. We decided to stop in Bradenton, just north of Sarasota. This hotel was just off the expressway, and $115/night. With our AAA card, we got a rate of $106. The front desk clerk was friendly and let us see a room before we booked. The room was clean, and included a flat panel TV, microwave and refrigerator. It was too cool to go into the pool. The hot tub was not working...a sign at the front desk said it was not heating properly and was out of order (I was glad to see the sign up front, instead of just at the hot tub). The breakfast was average, normal items for a hotel. There was plenty of parking. The location was convenient to Ellenton Outlets, Wal-Mart, gas stations, other stores and restaurants, and the expressway. Beaches weren't that far away. I would stay here again if affordable rooms are not available on Siesta Key.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2012

The hotel is clean and comfortable. Outside room entry might not be what you're looking for. Breakfast was adequate. Everything A-OK. Good location and friendly check in. Obviously a much older property but well maintained.

Stayed December 2012
1 Thank chris b
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bradenton
Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota
Best Western Plus Bradenton Hotel & Suites
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75
Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton Downtown Historic District
Sleep Inn & Suites Riverfront - Ellenton
Best Western Plus Bradenton Gateway Hotel

Been to Comfort Inn Near Ellenton Outlet Mall? Share your experiences!