“I don't usually write reviews but......”

The Londoner Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Bradenton B&B and Inns
San Antonio, Texas
“I don't usually write reviews but......”
Reviewed 26 August 2011

I felt after the level of service I received on my stay at the Londoner I had to. After searching for something slightly different accommodation wise I unearthed the Londoner, at first I was a bit sceptical but after the welcoming and hospitality we experienced over our short stay was superb.

Being a family run business, it has that sense of warmth compared to bigger hotels. My girlfriend and I stayed in the Victoria suite, it was the little things that added up in the room that made the experience what it was.

I like to try out new places but will be back in the very near future...

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank Garfield S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
West Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 11 October 2010

I entertain busienss and personal friends at Londoner's Tea Room regularly. It is unmatched and I have eaten EVERYWHERE. The cuisine is only surpassed by the hospitality of owner Jenny Taylor. In matters of cuisines presentation is everything but in this case the food is Five Stars as is the presentation and hospitality. MY FAVORITE!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank BlackHawkPaul
Boston MA
Reviewed 2 April 2010

Very nice B&B with clean rooms, delicious breakfast and wonderful hosts, not only helpful and friendly but interesting to talk too.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MarianaBostonMA
Leesburg, Florida
Reviewed 23 September 2009

Host/Owners John, Jenny and Christina were delightful!! Old Victorian style home in downtown Bradenton was spotless and well kept. The service was awesome!! I wanted to do something special for my wife and mentioned that to Jenny. She went out of her way to get roses and make reservations for me and wouldn't accept a dime for it. Never have I met a more hospitable and friendly family. My wife and I will definately be back and recommend a trip to The Londoner in beautiful downtown Bradenton to everyone!!

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jgking83
North Carolina
Reviewed 7 June 2009

We have stayed at B&Bs all over the country and must say that this is certainly one of the top 5! Cute, clean, charming, and quiet!! We loved it! It was close to the river and there is plenty to do nearby, but not overwhelmingly so.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
RI
Reviewed 6 May 2009

During a particularly stressful visit to Bradenton, on business, it was my pleasure to stay at this lovely B&B.
I was warmly greeted by the lovely Jill and her assistant-Miss Frankie, who settled me into my room at the top of this neat as a pin house. My room was CLEAN, quiet and extemely comfortable.

Jenny is a top notch innkeeper with an eye for the details that matter. The linens and my bed were dreamy and I drifted off with the face of Bob Hope smiling at me from the dresser and to the lulling sound of the ceiling fans. The house also has central air, both quiet and cool. Breakfast was exactly what I needed, a lovely pot of tea and a granola, fruit and yogurt parfait. There was also a lovely vegetarian quiche available.

Both Jill and Jenny were aware of my stress, and had me laughing in spite of this dreaded business trip. Miss Frankie gave me a special gift, the memory of which I will always treasure.

If your business or pleasure brings you to downtown Bradenton, this is a most convenient location. It took me 5 minutes to walk to my appointment the next morning. A n equally short walk in the opposite direction brings you to the waterfront and a nice restaurant called Mattison's where I enjoyed a nice dinner.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
3 Thank Pack4me11
Miami, Fl
Reviewed 21 January 2009

Don't tell anyone, but this place is truly amazing. The place is kept extremely tidy and cozy. Jenny and Jill will treat you as family and will provide excellent food, great service and will go out of their way to accomodate your needs and wants. I loved it, my girlfriend loved it (which is really important) ....so don't spread the word around or I won't be able to go again.

• Liked — The place is very pretty and extremely well maintained.
  • Disliked — Nothing.
  • Stayed January 2009, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank Acuarama