“4 season owner”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bushkill
Villas at Tree Tops and Fairway
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I have been complaining about the deplorable condition of the units at Fairway Villas for over 10 years and nothing has changed. I will be up there this weekend and we will see if anything has changed. Unit 1609 actually had nails sticking out of the wood in the balcony. They don't seem to care about the 2 bedroom units, only interested in selling the new 3 bedroom units.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Angel26551
Lherman2012, Customer Service at Villas at Tree Tops and Fairway, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2013

I can reassure you that the current direction of the property is a positive one. The resort has an aggressive Villa Improvement Program that includes all villas both in Tree Tops and Fairway. The resort has also made significant improvements property wide, which include road improvements, a new water feature at the Valley Station outdoor pool to name a few. This plan of action will continue as we determine what areas of the resort impact our guests most.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

There are newer reviews for Villas at Tree Tops and Fairway

Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

I so glad I decide not to buy , I caught them in a lie and I must say that a lot of don't read the fine prints but my guts said do so and I did!! And saw the complaints on ripoff report.com so when we question the closing officer she simply kick us back to the sale agent John Pizz!!! So when I ask him why does it said I will be buying a 2bedroom at 43000 points when clearly stated to him that the only reason why we will be getting into a time share is only because we live a hour away and will like to be able to get away any time with just a hour drive and with a huge family so clearly we need a 4 bedroom too accommodate 10 guest he turn around and tells me that I will have to buy a higher plan of points then I ask him why is that he said those units are 60,000 points and you only buying 43,000 points then I said but that not what you show me at the computer I told him you stated when coming back too treetop it ranges in the 6,000 to 9,000 points for a 4 bedroom and now you showing me in the RCI booklet it cost 60,000 points he call his manager and they try to convince me that I misunderstood I told him I didn't and you clearly are trying to say I a lier at this moment please cancel everything at once and refund my card the agent after that was acting very iUnprofessional he look at us like we where strangers begging for shelter please also keep in mind the tour is not 90 min like we was told we started at 9:30 am and walk out at 2:30pm so that a whole day gone now leaving us 2 nites on our stay please also keep in mind that the old units is for customers who are in staying on the promotional stay with giving them 90 min of your time the cleaning and the wear and tear on these units are horrible the rugs curtains and sofa couch smell very bad we had to put a blankets over the sofa couch single chair so we didn't continue itches on our second day every amenities was close hose back ridding mini golf tennis why is this I tell you why they don't care cause by then they thinking like you who didn't buy a time share villa whatever we only spend $53 to stay and hopefully you go to outside attractions outer the treetop but we decide to go to the pool which was totally nasty debris inside smell of chlorine very high I have a personal pool at home that mean the pool needs fresh water too bring PH high to its level everyone in that pool will have experience itchy non stop put sun block on to prevent this from happening also no life guard on site restroom filthy no towels and lockers are all broken this was the worst mini vacation I look at this like my time waste where I could of done something else and enjoy it yes it would of been more then $53 dollars but you vacation should be priceless that is a week where you off to get away from work and you only live once on earth I don't believe in keeping money under a mattress live life and enjoy cause if you gone all that money away does you nothing at all for you so that why people in other reviews probably will say it was not bad because the $53 they paid I hope some people take my advice and choose not to go to treetop villas at the poconos in Pennsylvania

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Nyctransit2013
Lherman2012, Customer Service at Villas at Tree Tops and Fairway, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

I am so sorry to hear that you had a less than desirable experience at our resort. I have shared your review with our VP of Vacation Ownership, so that he may look into your concerns. I assure you that our intentions are never meant to make anyone feel uneasy. I apologize again and thank you very much for sharing this information with us.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

I am here at the Villas for training. I have traveled to other locations (resort types) for training before, and always, the places have put us in excellent accommodations. On at least three occasions, I have taken my wife back to stay at a location I had taken for training (Las Vegas, San Francisco).

I was shocked when I walked into my room here. I was even more shocked to find out this was one of the nicer rooms allocated for us trainees. If I am able, I will upload pictures, but here is what greeted me when I walked into my room:

- A huge stain in the middle of the room - it literally looks like someone dies here and bled out
- The wall paper is peeling - not just a little, but in several locations
- The screen door on the porch door is just leaning against the door - I'm afraid to open them in the fear of not getting them closed again
- Stains on the ceiling - they look like water stains, and they look like there was mold that someone scraped off.

The bed is rock hard, and the pillows are the same. The only saving grace is a clean bathroom. The class I am taking has me out of the room at 6:00 AM and back at 11:30, so all I am using the room for is a place to sleep and clean up. I'd never bring my wife here.

An employee from the resort checked me in on Sunday, and saying he was nasty is being nice.

The place is also feeding us lunch - and the food here is less then mediocre. It's worse then camp food - in fact, the camp food I used to eat was much better.

It looks like they have some neat things to do around here - but everything just looks old and dated.

If I come back for training in the future, I may just stay at one of the local camp grounds.......

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.....
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank mfrede

Thank you so much for giving our location a review and expressing you opinions. I would like to apologize for any inconveniences that you encountered on your stay with us. I have asked our Quality Assurance Team to do a thorough inspection of the Villa in which you stayed. I can assure you that their reports are extremely detailed and any issues found, including those you have made note of, will be addressed by our Preventative Maintenance Team. I was glad to see that our housekeeping department is up to your standards. I have shared your review with our kitchen staff.

I would like to apologize again for any difficulties you experienced and thank you for writing a review.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

We stay at this property at least twice a year and always have a good time. Just do your research to see which villas are a good fit for your family. I personally enjoy the big luxurious house but that's not always a good idea when you have different families coming along so sometimes we will opt for two to three smaller villas at treetops. Those villas are not as nice as the big houses but they are still pretty decent. If you have kids be prepared to spend some serious cash in the game room.

Room Tip: Make if you need extra televisions be sure to square that away when you book and check in.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Lherman2012, Customer Service at Villas at Tree Tops and Fairway, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2013

I am so happy to hear that you continuously chose The Villas at Tree Tops and Fairway as your getaway destination! As you mentioned, The Villas at Tree Tops offers numerous size villas to accommodate a wide range of families. Thank you so much for giving out resort a review. We can’t wait to see you again to make your next stay as enjoyable as your last!

Reviewed 5 August 2013

My father in law gifted us the time/points to use this time share. The first time we went (4 years ago) we were in a brand new unit and everything in it was top notch. We never toured the grounds because we had other plans. This year we returned and were assigned one of the oldest units. We won't be going back. The unit itself is showing its age. I'm fine with old, I'm not fine with run down and dirty.
The check in area (at main resort) is extremely dated, and the employees make no effort to hide personal effects in the desk area. Neither employee I came in contact with there seemed to have any people skills.
Upon arrival in the unit, it was obvious that the cleaning staff and maintenance took too much pride in their work. There was bits of paper trash on the floor. The dresser in the master bedroom was missing 3 pull knobs - all in the drawer, but not fastened. The shower head sprayed more water outside the stall, than inside the stall. The tub looked dirty from lack of use.
I could go on, but I'll spare the rest.
On our quick tour of the grounds it appears that the resort is trying to bring new ideas for recreation, but they fall short of the mark. Over all the grounds need cleaned up.
We were extremely disappointed with our stay here.

1  Thank Christine Z
Lherman2012, Customer Service at Villas at Tree Tops and Fairway, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2013

I am sorry that your stay was not what you expected. I have shared your review with our housekeeping and maintenance departments. We realize that normal wear and tear occurs over time and that it is necessary to update the units, and we are currently doing this. I was surprised to hear that you thought our new recreational attractions “miss the mark.” While you were here only one of our new attractions was open, TreeVentures Ropes Course, and it has been very popular with our guests and in the local community. Our second attraction is the Blue Lightning Tube Hill. This is still being installed and there is much anticipation about its grand opening. It is the only all season tubing park in the Poconos.

I apologize again for any inconveniences that you encountered on your stay. Thank you for reviewing our resort.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Worn carpet and dated units are one thing but the guests that frequent this resort are the real problem. We had just arrived at our unit and walked out onto the second floor balcony to take in the view when we were startled by two strange men on the first floor patio of our condo smoking dope. I am glad we didn't open the sliding door down stairs as we would have come face to face with them. They ran around to the side of the building and started hacking away at their pipe again in plain view of us. That night/early next morning at 2:00am the party outside got so loud my niece had to go outside and ask for some peace and quiet. A large group of adults were setting off fireworks from midnight until 3am. They ignored her and went back to their fireworks as soon as she shut the door. The parking lot was littered with beer cans when we got up the next morning. I am guessing they appeal to the rough crowd from Philly and this keeps them in business. We won't be back but if this is the worst RCI can do I am pleased with my swap. They have many other great properties and we stayed with them in the Smoky Mountains the week before and it was great.

2  Thank Dan N

I would like to begin by stating how sorry I am for your stay being sub par. I wish that you had notified an employee at the resort about the noise violation and blatant disrespect for our rules. Our public safety department would have addressed the issues immediately. They are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We take pride in being a family resort and I am appalled to hear how a few of our guests were behaving. I assure you that these are not our normal standards.

I apologize again and thank you for reviewing our resort.

Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

The decor is quite rustic, however, improvements could be made, especially to the outside staircase leading to the villas. Garbage when removed from the villas is left outside in the open where animals get to the thrash. There should be containers to place the trash in. The lobby of the main building needs å restaurant. Despite all this the resort is pleasurable to stay at. Some night activities exist ånd the staff dø their best to accomodate their guests.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Tnt-people
Lherman2012, Customer Service at Villas at Tree Tops and Fairway, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

Thank you so much for writing a review of our resort. I was glad to read that you noticed how hard our staff works to accommodate each guest. We strive to achieve excellent guest service, so when I hear that we have accomplished our goal it makes me proud. I would like to inform you that there is a restaurant located in the main lobby. It is called “Bleachers Sports Bar and Grill.” In regards to the trash removal system, guests are encouraged to put their trash on the curb in the morning hours and then our Grounds Crew comes to pick up the trash in the afternoon from each villa. We hope to see you in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bushkill
Bushkill Inn & Conference Center
Pocono Manor Resort & Spa
Pocono Manor Resort & Spa
#2 of 2 in Pocono Manor
Budget Inn & Suites
Budget Inn & Suites
#2 of 8 in East Stroudsburg
Staybridge Suites East Stroudsburg - Poconos
Staybridge Suites East Stroudsbu...
#4 of 8 in East Stroudsburg
Pocono Palace Resort
Pocono Palace Resort
#1 of 2 in Marshalls Creek
The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort
The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort
#1 of 4 in Shawnee on Delaware

Been to Villas at Tree Tops and Fairway? Share your experiences!