“I've got a bad feeling about this.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bushkill
Villas at Tree Tops and Fairway
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“I've got a bad feeling about this.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

After reading some really awful reviews on here, I just called to make sure that I'd be getting a recently renovated room when I check in tomorrow. She immediately (and defensively) corrected me and said they're "refurbished," not renovated. Okaaaaaaay......

Then she said she doesn't have any reservation for me. When I offered to give her my reservation number, she said it "won't help" because, apparently, that info "doesn't come up on her screen." LOL. Are you kidding me?

I then said I need to speak to someone who can actually help me because my check-in is tomorrow. I need to know if I have a reservation or not. Pretty simple. She said she can't help me tonight.

This is gonna be a hell ride......never again.

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank Blake D
Lherman2012, Customer Service at Villas at Tree Tops and Fairway, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
I would like to apologize for the level of customer care that you received. I can assure you that this is not our normal standard. I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate managers so that they may discuss your experience with all of the staff.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
Parlin, New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

I was referred to stay here and I paid my $100 deposit. Life sometimes gets in the way and plans must be changed. I called to reschedule and they said that I would loose my deposit. I was highly disappointed because these offers are a way to get you to purchase a timeshare and they already had poor customer service. I am a timeshare owner somewhere else and I have family friends that I could've referred here as well but now I would never. I lost my $100 but this place will now loose a lot more.

Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Fantasticfive525
We are sorry that you were unable to make your reservation.

As stated on the confirmation you received, there is a 5- day notice for a reservation change, otherwise the deposit is forfeited. We do hope in the future, you will be able to visit the Resort to see all that we have to offer.

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and concerns.

Travellers are raving about these Bushkill hotels

Hackensack, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

We got a special sales offer for $50 for the weekend. The villa was very clean and enough amneties were provided for our weekend stay. The living room has a fireplace and one of the bathrooms has a jacuzzi (highlight of the place;)) Overall, the place itself was very beautiful with a lake and a golt course.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
4 Thank Gopal_S85
Lherman2012, Customer Service at Villas at Tree Tops and Fairway, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
First and foremost, I thank you sincerely for the positive feedback of your experience here at the resort. I was very happy that you enjoyed the amenities we have to offer and also that you enjoyed your accommodation to the fullest. We hope to see you again in the future for another experience beyond your expectations and thank you for taking the time to write this review.
Brooklyn, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

Love the house love the people there everyone was really sweet especially Donna w. she is the best agent there have fun guys so much to do so many places to go the only wish I had is they had a tv in the loft room

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Chanae P
Lherman2012, Customer Service at Villas at Tree Tops and Fairway, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
I would like to take this time to say thank you for writing a review of our resort. I was happy to hear to read your comments regarding our staff, accommodations and activities. I have directed your suggestion about putting a T.V in the loft area to our General Manager and our Senior Operations Manager.
We hope to see you again shortly and thank you again for taking time to write a review.
Rome, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

We rented this for a girls long weekend away. We have stayed there before and each time the condition of the units we used have gotten worse. We came back because we were hoping for some improvement. The carpets were filthy. The furniture was dirty and torn in some spots. The bed linens were clean. Beds were so so, as far as comfort. The toilet next to the guest bedroom ran off and on all night long trying to fill(Wednesday night). Called maintenance and they supposedly came to fix it. Same thing Thursday night. This was very loud and woke me every couple hours. Called maintenance again Friday morning and supposedly they came to fix it. But still the same problem. Friday night we tied a shoe lace to the float and to the towel rack to keep the tank from trying to fill. Got some sleep that night. Called maintenance Saturday morning and they said they would fix it. When we got back to the resort, we still had the same problem and the toilet also leaked from the bottom. What a mess. Checked out Sunday and called maintenance before we left. The place has great potential, but maintenance and housekeeping are lacking in all areas. Think twice before staying there.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
5 Thank ODU673
Lherman2012, Customer Service at Villas at Tree Tops and Fairway, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
We thank you for your feedback and do apologize for your displeasure with your accommodations. I have shared you review with our Housekeeping Manager, so that she may address the housekeeping staff on your observations. I can assure you we are continuously working on improving the resort from not only our own observations but also the valuable feedback we obtain from our guests. Our goal is to provide total guest satisfaction. I have also asked our Maintenance Department to try and determine the villa in which you stayed, so that they may make any necessary repairs. We are striving daily to improve our guests overall vacationing experience and I thank you for taking this time to write a review. We hope you will keep us in mind for the future and see the improvements we have made.
Lyndhurst, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

We have stayed here many times. The timeshare townhouses are roomy and have everything you need for a nice stay. Linens, dish detergent etc., plates, cutlery. Lots to do in the area or at the resort. Horse back riding, zip lining, swimming, hiking, shopping.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Kathy S
Lherman2012, Customer Service at Villas at Tree Tops and Fairway, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
First and foremost I greatly appreciate you taking the time to write a review about The Fernwood Resort and The Villas at Tree Tops and Fairway.
I am very happy to hear that everything is always accommodating for you and that you enjoy the amenities that we have to offer for our guests, owners and public. We are looking forward to seeing you again sometime in the future. Thank you for taking the time to write this review.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

We recently stayed at the villas and fairway. I say stayed but we were only in the units long enough to see how dirty they were. We were in three different units before finally leaving and going to the Wyndham Shawnee resort which was great. The first two units were dirty and we weren't upset until we were given the third unit. It had a wet dirty towel on the dining room chair, missing drawer fronts from two of the bedroom drawers, a used mint and a broken remote above the fireplace were only a few of the disgusting things, We called the front desk and aske dthem to clean the room while we went to get dinner. We were assured it would be. When we got back two hours later, nothing was rectified. To make matters worse, there was a multi purpose tool on the bathroom floor that wasn't there before, hair in the tub ( we never used the tub), and the sliding glass door in the master bedroom was unlocked and open. We quickly called RCI and switched resorts. When we called the front desk to cancel our reservation, they didn't ask any questions. We went to the Wyndham Shawnee at midnight and were quickly checked in to a clean unit. When we got there, we realized we left some things at the Villas at Treetop and called to report it. No one called us back so we stopped by. We were told that our items were not there and that new people were in the units and they couldn't check. We believe housekeeping took our things. There was only one person who even tried to help us and there wasn't much he could do because he only worked the desk. His name was Stephen. When he called the manager for us so we could talk to him, he convienently "stepped out". we left a message for him to call us back and he never did. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!! for your own safety above everything else. We are not picky people but we do expect cleanliness and staff that will not steal.

Room Tip: do not stay here. stay at the Wyndham Shawnee