We stay in Bethlehem a couple of times a year and have never had a bad experience. Tucked away in the quiet after driving through Harrisburg and Allentown it is such a nice place to relax with lots of good restaurants in the area too. We love walking across the street to Wegmans and browse or grab something for the road the next day. Staying at the Hampton in Bethlehem is not only a relaxing stay but handy to so many things.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Bethlehem is the friendliest hotel in town! We are conveniently located in the Heart of Bethlehem and the best the area has to offer! We have a lovely hotel with a large greatroom and offer well-appointed guestrooms and suites, including those with a fireplace. Breakfast and WiFi are always included and we have a heated indoor pool, fitness center, and business center. Visit us and experience true Hamptonality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Bethlehem Hotel Bethlehem
- Hampton Inn Bethlehem
- Bethlehem Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Bethlehem