“Everything OK, but pool”

Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Bethlehem
Herndon, United States
“Everything OK, but pool”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Everything was about what I expected, but the pool was cold. It's an older hotel and a bit pricey for what you get. The room was fine, breakfast fine. Overall, things were quite pleasant. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Good location. I'd stay there again

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

denise_kloepping, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
I'm so glad youe enjoyed your stay with us. We also have an outdoor pool that's available to you if you choose to stay with again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Turkish first
Cherry Hill, NJ
Reviewed 1 June 2014

While this is my first time staying at this Hampton Inn, it's not my first visit to a Hampton Inn. As usual the Hampton Inn did not disappoint. The staff was friendly the rooms quiet, comfortable and very clean. Price is reasonable and included a free breakfast. The breakfast items were constantly stocked and the staff kept the area very clean.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Daytripper1960
denise_kloepping, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
We also love our breakfast items. Thank you for your kind words regarding the staff. Hope to see you again.
King of Prussia, United States
Reviewed 31 May 2014

This was one of the best hotel stays in recent memory. The whole hotel was comfortable and clean with a nice, quiet atmosphere. My brother's wedding guests were all pleased with the accommodations. I would absolutely stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Megan F
Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Harrisburg, United States
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This is the third time that I have frequented this facility in the past nine months. Upon entering I was addressed by my first name accompanied with a warm greeting from the Manager. By my first name....not Sir nor Mr. But by MY name! Where does one realize this other than the local hometown business locations. This facility is 200 miles away... not local...but they remembered me with welcome back! Got my vote!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

denise_kloepping, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you for your kind words. We love welcoming our guests back and it's always a pleasure having you stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again.
New Rochelle, New York
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

If possible I would have given 4.5 stars. It has a clean bright beautiful lobby with very pleasant and helpful staff, 24 hour coffee/tea and great cookies in the afternoon. Breakfast was lovely and always replenished. The room was nicely laid out as well. BUT here is the half star issue...The automatic lights in the room do not have the ability to become manual and during bathroom visits overnight, it turned on which was annoying. We asked for a maintenance call on the issue, but nothing changed. For the 2nd night I placed a bandaid over the sensor so it would remain off once it was shut off. The reason for the sensor lighting was understandable though. All in all, a very nice place to stay...but bring bandaids (lol).

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Thank your for your rating of our property. The sensor lights have been a bit of a challenge for us. We are in the process of having their sensors adjusted. If this doesn't correct the issue we may have to have them removed. We will also carry a large supply of bandaids , just in case. Thanks again for the tip.
Burlington, Vermont
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We visited this hotel as a family for a memorial and found the facilities very nice and staff most helpful. I like this chain very much, and this property is at the top end of the Hampton Inns I am visited. We will be returning in the future. I had occasion to use the following amenities: the manager's "Happy Hour", laundry, pool, and the small store. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Suites were very nice and reasonably priced.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank J T
Thank you for your response. I have the best job and the finest team ever. I'm glad you were able to join us in our Managers reception and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I love it when I go to a hotel that doesn't have wimpy water pressure in the shower. It was like having a water massage (might be too strong for some, but shower head is adjustable). Rooms were clean and fresh. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Downstairs lobby area is lovely, but not large; adequate for breakfast seating.(There are seating areas on second floor open space at top of stairs; also brochures and business room.) Located near highways (easy access), but away from the road in a quiet area. The only downside was that the computers in the business room had some problems. Otherwise, a most enjoyable hotel - would definately return!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank JoeyB407
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm all about shower pressure and temperature. I know it can make or break the start of your day. Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to having you stay with us again.