Fairfield Inn & Suites Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Bethlehem
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Nice in it's class”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2011

This is a nice choice for the hotel class. Good service and clean. Wi-fi is free but a slow. Breakfast is free, but mediocre.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
PeggyGodfreyDOS, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this review, 1 November 2011
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to very thoughtfully convey your experience at the Fairfield Inn. We take great pride in ensuring all our guests have a great experience. Your candid comments about our wi-fi and breakfast were very much appreciated and we are working on ways to increase our wi-fi speed. Our breakfast was reviewed and we understand Marriott will be kicking off a new breakfast program for 2012 for Fairfield Inn.

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to your return.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2011

I stayed there on 2 separate nights for a funeral. The first night was great except the hard sqeeky bed and the room smelled funny! The second night I stayed it was perfect ! I will stay there again next time I'm in town!

• Stayed October 2011
Thank you for your kind words. I have forwarded your comments to our staff. Our staff takes great pride in servicing our guests. We take every step to make sure our guests enjoy their stay at the Fairfield Inn. We practice what we preach every day by keeping our "Promises". "Fairfield Promises Confident Service"

Thank you again for your business and we look forward to providing you with an exceptional stay when returning.
Penfield
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2011

The minute we walked in the door,we felt welcome. The staff is super friendly and helpful. The room was very adequate and internet was easy to access. The breakfast buffet was the best we ever had in a motel and a staff person was always there if we needed anything.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Avon, iN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2011

These are the best group of people that work at this hotel. They are always friendly and ready to make your day. Adrian, the front desk supervisor, is the best and is always ready to help. In Fact there was an issue with my room and she fixed plus went above and beyond.

Room Tip: Beside side to stay on is the left hand side
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
PeggyGodfreyDOS, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this review, 3 October 2011
Havery1439, thank you for your candid comments. I have passed along your comments to Adrienne. We are happy that Adrienne was able to resolve your issue during your stay. Our staff take great pride of providing the "Best Hospitality" anywhere.

Thank you again for comments and your stay. We hope to see you again.
Clark, SD
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2011

Friendly staff that asked if we needed advice or help, good breakfast, pleasant room. Was our first stay, but will return.

Room Tip: AAA or AARP gives a great price
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
PeggyGodfreyDOS, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this review, 24 September 2011
Thank you for your candid comments. Getting a room anywhere in the Lehigh Valley is easy, staying the Fairfield Inn we keep our "Promises" by "Responding Promptly To Any Need You May Have", "Always Make You Feel Welcomed", "Always Give You A Room That Is Clean Fresh And Reflects Our Highest Quality Standards", and "Provide Service That Will Make You Want To Return"!

We thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to your return.
new york ny
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2011

Let me make this short and sweet. If you want a nice, simple, clean, comfortable room at a fair rate, an OUTSTANDING staff, fantastic service, stay here. If not you are on your own and I can be of no help to you. You would be hard pressed to find fault with anything at this tiny gem of a hotel.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
PeggyGodfreyDOS, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this review, 22 September 2011
Thank you so much for staying with us and we are happy you enjoyed your stay. Our staff continues to work hard to provide a clean, comfortable room and we want to make you always feel welcomed by providing you with the best service that money can buy for your lodging dollar.

Thank you again and we will continue to do everything possible to earn your trust and goodwil.
We will look forward to your return!
Cinnaminson, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2011

Wow! Every associate I spoke with or had contact with was gracious. The date was 9/14/2011 at approximately 6:30 PM. When I hobbled into the hotel after a long day of 54 patients. I was greeted by a lovely hispanic woman,(I regret refering to ethnicities, and I hope she is not angry. I am not offended if upon seeing my last name I am asked "which way is Israel" lol) who was so empathetic and kind. She suggested I take a hot bath and commented on how tired I appeared to be. I immediately felt releived.

I came into the hotel not feeling well and the next morning I called the front desk and asked if I might stay another night and mentioned I was ill. No Problem! she said. I do not know her name. It was about 7am on 9/15/11 hopefully this information will give her some recognition. She offered to have hot tea brought to my room. Such a thoughtful and compassionate woman.

The next morning I spoke with Jessie at the front desk and imposed again upon the staff because I requested an extended checkout. He granted me extra time without hesitation. I told him how impressed I was with the hotel and staff. I did not mention how clean and comfortable my room was. Housekeeping is fanatical here, as well as freindly and seemingly happy.

The morning breakfast hostess insisted I take some fruit when I came down late for coffee. She was sweet,friendly, and nurturing.

Thank you all so much for making my stay relaxing and peaceful. I have stayed at Marriott brands more than 200 nights in the last 3 years. Some are not documented because i let my travel partner take the points. Thank you Thank you Thank you

1 Thank DianeCephalon
On behalf of Jesse, Adrienne, Ana, Lynn, and the entire hotel staff we hope you are feeling better. We happy that you stayed with us and thank you for the great reviews. No one understands our guests better than we do because we know our guests well enough to consistently deliver a unique hotel experience that is just right.

Thank you again for staying with us. We look forward to your next stay. Safe travels!