“great staft and five star room accomodation”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Bethlehem
Orlando, Florida
“great staft and five star room accomodation”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

My whole family came up from Fl. to visit friends and drive up to ct came back and there they were that great front desk and the housekeeping ladies lets not forget Jessica wait with a "Y" Yessica everything was awesome my wife couldn't stop complementing on the room how beautiful the colors and the wallpaper great job so thank you again Mr. Jeff Moore, Ms. Adriene Pryor and all the rest of that front desk keep on SMILING and positive attitude we need that in every good hotel your friend and family from Orlando, Florida Mr. G. Diaz room 101 my favorite. thanks

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank george d
PeggyGodfrey, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this review, 8 July 2013
Dear Mr. Diaz,
We are very pleased that your accommodations not only met your needs, but allowed you to move about freely and comfortably.
It is wonderful to hear how much you appreciated the hospitality of our staff. We all very much enjoy our work and it is always reinforcing to hear when a guest takes the time out of their busy schedule to recognize the staff. I will be sure to pass your kind words on to the entire staff.
Thank you again and safe travels.
Peggy

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Victoria, Minnesota
Reviewed 3 July 2013

exactly what you would expect. Perfect middle of the road motel. Not too great or too bad. Front desk staff helpful and courteous. I will probably never be in Bethlehem the rest of my life, but if I am, this is where I will stay.

Green Features: This hotel is focused on serving customers, not on being politically correct. I love it. No one at this motel asked me to recycle, reuse, sustain or do one single thing to further a wacko political agenda and I liked that very very much.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
PeggyGodfrey, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this review, 17 July 2013
Dear Midnightdiner:
Thank you for review. We are presently placing the finishing touches on our renovation and our vision is not only be a textbook Fairfield Inn but the best lodging experience in the Lehigh Valley. Our staff continues to do everything possible to earn your trust and goodwill.
Thank you again for staying with us.
Safe travels,
Peggy Godfrey
Middletown, New York
Reviewed 30 June 2013

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Allentown/Bethlehem in Pennsylvania overnight after attending a concert in Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania, about 30 miles from the hotel.

The hotel is located near all the conveniences. The hotel is sited just off U.S. Route 22 and can be seen from the highway, I-476 and I-78 are very close. At the interchange where the hotel is located there are several of the national family style restaurants and fast food places. Shopping is situated at the interchange. There are several shopping areas close to the hotel-within a mile. Many gas stations are close to the hotel. Sam's Club and BJ's are just down the road.

The hotel has very nice rooms and there is an exterior pool. The hotel is clean and has the new hotel appearance. The breakfast buffet is the typical food found at most of the breakfast buffets at hotels. The breakfast food was constantly being replenished and kept warm but not dried-out.

The hotel staff is very friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Doug F
PeggyGodfrey, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this review, 1 July 2013
Dear Doug,
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are the perfect hotel in the Lehigh Valley for business and leisure travelers alike. We're only minutes from LVI airport and close to many points of interest. Our staff takes great pleasure serving all our guests. From out bright, modern lobby to our smart, spacious guest rooms, the newly deisgned Fairfield Inn & Suites will help you get the job done while you're on the road.
Thank you again for staying with us. Enjoy your summer and we hope to see you back soon.
Greenville, OH
Reviewed 29 June 2013

If you happen to appreciate welcoming, smiling Staff who fully understand what customer service is all about and enjoy clean, well appointed rooms, hallways and dining areas, within minutes of the airport for a very reasonable price, this is your place. Spent 2 nites at this fine Inn and honestly, cannot think of a negative. Have no problems, no problems at all in giving it an "Excellent" rating.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Betty B
PeggyGodfrey, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this review, 2 July 2013
Dear Betty,
Thank you for your rave reviews. Our staff continues to do everything possible to earn your trust and goodwill. Our hotel nows introduces the future of Fairfield Inn with our bright, modern lobby to our smart, spacious guest rooms, the newly designed Fairfield Inn & Suites will help you get the job. Our Corner Market will be fully operation next week. The new pool furniture as arrive, check back with us to see the new pictures.
Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.
Hillsborough, New Jersey
Reviewed 24 June 2013

The front desk staff, Adrienne, was very nice and welcoming upon entering the hotel. They gave us bottled water for our room and let us check in early which was nice. The location was fantastic as you are in walking distance to numerous restaurants including: Applebees, Subway, a Japanese steakhouse, pizza place, Denny's, Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins, a diner and also a movie theatre. They had a swimming pool and hot tub which was kept in good condition. The breakfast was good as they offered Oatmeal, a waffle maker, cereals, muffins, bagels, and breakfast sandwiches. The concern I had with the hotel was the security on to occassions. My key card would not work in my room and the cleaning staff just let me in my room without asking me any questions or asking me to go to the front desk. After I was let in, I went down to the front desk and told them my key was not working and what room number I was in and once again they gave me a new set of keys without asking for identification. I would hope that management will address this situation in the future.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Dear Terps92;
Thank you for staying with us. We are very excited to show off our newly renovated & design. I have passed your concerns to our management staff and we reviewing where our systems have failed you as a guest. Safety is a great concern, last we upgraded the lock system to a new state of the art system to match our hotel new look. Thank you again for staying with us and your valuable feedback. We look forward to serving you again.
Travel safe,
Peggy Godfrey
Reviewed 7 April 2013 via mobile

All the staff was extremely courteous and helpful. They're doing some remodeling currently and are very conscious of the difficulties that could arise, and are poised ready to act. Our one night stay presented no problems whatsoever. Reasonable rate. Lots of places to eat nearby. Room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. Our room was towards the back, away from Rt 22. We never heard any traffic or anything like that.
I seldom sleep well on the road, but managed a decent night's rest. I did miss my own pillow. The ones there were far too soft and puffy for my liking. Seems to me a pillow should support your head, not wrap around it. But hey, that's not a big deal. I'm sure if I would've said something, the staff there would've done what they could have to help.
That's the point. No stay may be perfect, but it's the people working there that matter. In this case, highest score possible. Recommend.

• Stayed April 2013
PeggyGodfrey, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this review, 24 May 2013
Thank you for your valuable feedback. Renovations of this magnitude can and are never ending. The hotel was scheduled to be completed in April. You know the saying the best laid plans. Here we are in May and we are just around the corner to finishing up. Please come back and see the beautiful new rooms. We will be offering shortly a HOT deluxe breakfast to include scrambled eggs and sausauge. Our staff will continue to give you the best service money can buy.
Thank you again for staying with us.
New Canaan, Connecticut
Reviewed 8 March 2013

When you're on the road and uncertain how far you'll get before having to stop, the next issue is being able to find a decent place. We stopped here late one night on a college road trip. What a find! Safe & clean complex. Friendly staff. Will definitely visit again if in the area.

• Stayed February 2013
PeggyGodfrey, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this review, 10 March 2013
Dear RockNRoll68;
Thank you you for staying with us during our renovation process. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and it seems we are continuing to do everything possible to allow our guests the best stay when visiting the Lehigh Valley. Our staff sets us apart from the many hotels in this area and they always look forward to providing each guest with an exceptional stay.
Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Travel safe,