“They took extra care of me”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Bethlehem
Boston, Massachusetts
“They took extra care of me”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I had a very comfortable stay at this hotel, and I was particularly touched that I was given a room with safety bars in the shower without my having to ask for it. It takes one second of watching me walk to realize that the safety bars would be a good idea for me -- and the staff took that one second and did me a kindness. I also enjoyed the breakfast, which was hot, well-provided, and delicious.

Room Tip: I was in room 109, and I was not troubled by any noise from the highway or the airport.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Wilmington, Delaware
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We stayed overnight in Bethlehem on our way to Cooperstown. We wanted to see the IronPigs play, and this hotel is very convenient. The staff was very friendly and also very helpful. We forgot one of our small bags, and the staff found it, and had it sent to us at our next hotel. They were extremely flexible about helping us, and called back to give us the the tracking number. I was so impressed by their customer service!

Breakfast was also very good.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Ottawa
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We stayed here with a baseball team will participating in a nearby tournament and had a good stay. The staff were friendly, the rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The warm chocolate cookies at the registration desk were much appreciated when we arrived! The hotel is near the highway, which meant some of the rooms were noisy, but it was convenient. Lots of restaurants are nearby, including some in walking distance. The hotel is also convenient to Coca Cola Park where the Lehigh Valley IronPigs play minor leaguer baseball. Sadly, the game was sold out when we were there, so if you are planning to go, I suggest getting tickets in advance!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway side, as you may otherwise hear traffic noise through the night...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Victoria F, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear Sarah W,

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience with the Fairfield Inn & Suites Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction.
You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We hope you will consider staying with us again for future tournaments. If I may be of assistance or if you have additional feedback you would be willing to share, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Vickie
Director of Sales
610-867-8681
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

From each of the staff to the room, it was very nice! The two nights previous in other hotels the staff was very cold and distant. These people like their jobs and it shows. That alone sets the tone for feeling at home. The hotel was one of the nicer Fairfield Inn's and offered herbal tea 24 hours a day which I appreciate! They don't all do this any more.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Cary
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

This Fairfield inn has a friendly staff, it's convenient to the highway, moderately priced and clean! We just needed a place to sleep during a recent road trip and we were pleasantly surprised at how nice the rooms were when we arrived. The front desk staff was super friendly as well! It seems as if these rooms have been recently refurbished. This hotel is a good value for the price we paid. Breakfast is also included :)

Stayed July 2014
Nutmeg State
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I usually tool into town to see my grandson and daughter and stay at the Courtyard. For whatever reason (most likely price/ availiabilyt) I booked a room at the Faifield Marriot. The Courtyard has gone through somewhat of a transition and are marketing towards the business crowd. Being that it is what it is and the Courtyard is still a good place to stay, I would have to say that the Fairfiled was alot more accomodating for having a young energetic seven year old boy. The staff was extremely friendly and accomodating! The rooms were clean as a whistle, the outdoor pool was absolutely fabulous. THere was also a free breakfast that was pretty darn good to boot. I would highly reccommend this hotel for a nice stay.

Room Tip: These rooms in this establishment are all good!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We were driving from the east coast to Ohio and needed a stop for the night. This place was a GREAT find! It's exceptionally chic and affordable. Nice complimentary breakfast and 24/hr. coffee and tea. CVS and Applebee's within a 2 minute walk from the hotel. Staff was friendly and helpful. Definitely would stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business